Book 22;

Uk sat down next to my hospital bed and explained to me that I had been seriously injured. He told me how worried he and the others had been when they found me unconscious in the basement vault. The doctors had fought for my life and were relieved when I finally woke up from the coma. I felt a mixture of gratitude and confusion. How did I end up here in the first place? My memories were still blurry and I couldn't remember the accident. It felt as if I had been pulled out of a deep, dark hole. Uk patiently explained that I had suffered a traumatic brain injury and had a memory gap. It would take time for my memories to fully recover. But he assured me that he and the others would be there to help me. I thanked him, but I wanted to know how Reich and my children were doing. I missed Reich, my partner, dearly. My thoughts drifted to Reich. We had shared memories together and I missed his presence painfully. Was Third still there? Reich's second deadly personality.

Uk folded his hands and looked at me with a concerned look. "Reich and your children are here," he answered cautiously. "They have been at the hospital every day, waiting for you. It was hard for them to see you like this, but they held on and hope for your speedy recovery."

A wave of relief washed over me. It was comforting to know that my family was by my side, supporting me. But then confusion overwhelmed me again. "But who is Third?" I asked hesitantly. "I vaguely remember that name, but I can't connect it to anything specific."

Uk sighed and seemed to search for words for a moment. "Third is a person that Reich sometimes becomes," he explained. "It's a kind of second personality. It is very dangerous and impulsive. But don't worry, we have taken measures to protect you. Reich has Third under control at the moment and you are safe. We will do everything to help you fully recover and lead a normal life again."

The news about Third deeply unsettled me, but I tried to trust that Uk and the doctors were doing the right thing to protect me. It would take time for me to piece together all the puzzle pieces of my memories, and I was grateful that I wasn't alone in this journey.

With a slight smile, I turned my gaze towards the door and waited for my family to come in. The anticipation of their hugs and the feeling of their presence gave me hope that I would soon find a way out of this confusing maze of my memories...

Hello!

I'm glad you've read Yes, Professor. :)

This is the last chapter.

So I enjoyed your support very much.

Yours, Oxford ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)