Chapter 2 - Fiancé

Yup. You got it right. My soon-to-be fiancée is Edward Masen Cullen. He is... awesome. He got everything you wanted in a guy. He's handsome, kind, sweet and the most important thing.. he loves me. He is the CEO of Cullen Enterprises Holding and also the founder. I don't know why but somehow he reminds me of Christian. He has lots of similarities with him by his success, don't you think?

His family is contained of 1 little sister named Alice Cullen and she is the founder of Cullen's clothing and probably the most talented fashion designer in London. Cullen's clothing is now on the top of the world with their simple yet elegant designs. Her fiancée, Jasper Kyle is the CEO of London Publishing. The biggest and most succesful publishing in London. Jasper has one big brother named Emmet Cullen and he is the founder of Cullen's furniture. His wife, Rosalie Cullen is the most succesful and talented furniture designer in London. If you want to have your house furniture designed by Rosalie, you need to wait at least 6 months for the appointment. Crazy, right?! Edward's dad, Carlisle Cullen is a doctor and also the owner of Cullen Hospital. While his wife, Esme Cullen is the owner of Cullen School.

I know it sounds strange because they just named everything with their family name.But i guess its just what they say family pride,right? And another thing that I really admire about their family is that they support each other sooo much that it actually shocks me.
.
.
.

Author's note :
Hey there!
What do you think guys??
Review please!
Oh and don't forget to vote!! ☺️
Lots of love, L.

Edited ( 29/6/17 ) xo
Edited sec time ( 26/2/18 )