Chapter 22 - That boy

My mom has always said that everything happens for a reason. Everything that happens are what we deserve from our attitude.
But, what did I have done that makes me deserve all this problems?

I have always been this good, innocent girl until I have met Christian.
Hell, I even protect my virginity card till I met Christian.
But why did I got all this problems? Why does God keep giving me problems in my life?

Can God just give me a break? I've tried everything to makes my broken heart better. And now its better, the man that broke my heart came back?
How can my just fixed heart manage all those problems? All those pain?
I don't even think it'll be back like before. Like deep down, I know that there will be this piece of my heart that gone.

But what I don't know is that it's not just a piece. Christian held a big piece of my heart.

How can I manage all these problems when my own heart doesn't even belong fully to me?
How can Christian do this to me? I've done nothing to him. I kept our memories a secret and no one ever knows about that.

Feeling tired and depressed, I hear a voice my door room just opened. Quickly, I open my eyes thinking it's Edward.

Shock. That's all I feel when I see who is on the door. There, stood perfectly Christian Trevelyan Grey in his glory with a bouquet of fresh white roses.

"Hi, Ana. How are you?" He ask calmly like he just asked me about how is the weather today.

"What are you doing here? I don't want to see you at all." I reply.

I know I'm acting like a bitch right now, but who cares? I don't want to talk to someone that makes my relationship messed up.

"I want to see you. I have been worried about you, Ana. You suddenly fainted and you don't wake up for 8 hours." He say back with slow, soothing voice like he's talking to a broken animal and he need to be calm.

You are broken, Ana. It's the same.
My sobconscious snap at me.

Ignoring what I just heard, another thing slipped into my mind. I fainted for 8 hours long? Wow. What a good sleep you got there, Steele.

Hearing a cough voice from Christian, I quickly answer the first sentence that slipped into my mind.

"No need to worry. I'm physically okay. I don't want to see you. Just go."

"Physically okay? What do you mean by that, Ana? What happen? You need to be okay physically and emotionally. Thats why you fainted because your body couldn't keep up with the stress."

"You. You happened. Because of you, my angagement messed up. Can you just give me a break? Just leave me alone, Christian!" I reply suddenly feeling stress out about all of these.

"Ana, we need to talk. There's so much more that need our explaination. And I miss you. And I do know you miss me too, Ana. And I perfectly can't just leave what is mine. And You are mine. "

Me, his? He has lost all of me from the last time we met.

"I was yours. You lost me when you did that. I don't want to see you no more. Just leave, please. I want to be alone."

Suddenly, I hear a beaping sound and Christian look shocked about it.

"Ana, okay come take a deep breath, inhale, exhale....." I hear Christian said before I feel darkness come over me.

Hi guys!
Omg im sooo sorry for the short chapter.
I wrote this at my computer class when it was free time because all the electricity went out😂
So you guys better be thankful to the electricity✌🏼️😂
Anyway, I'll try my best for update but my national exams are coming up and you know, I need to study to graduate junior high school & please tell me what you guys think about this chapter!
Don't forget to comment & vote.
Love you guys
X