Chapter 26 - Hello

After everyone leave the room with a laugh, the air turn so awkward because the only one left is Christan and me, of course.

"Umm..... So how are you, Ana?" Christan asks me while scratching his neck which means he is nervous.

"Ugh... Umm  I'm okay." I reply. I don't want to have a conversation with him oh my God!

"No hi Christian, I'm fine how about you?" Christian says hoping that he could break the tense or so.

"Uhm how are you, Christian?"

"I have missed you, Ana."

Wait what?! Did he just say he miss me?!
What does he mean by that?! We have broke up and soon, I'm going to be Edward's fianceé !

"What?"

"Well, I have been missing you and I also have been searching for your where abouts."

"You can't do that! I am with Edward and I love him and we are so happy and you can mess everything between us!" I say while calming my self because of what Christian just said.

Does he crazy or what? I am with Edward and I love him and We are so perfect together.

"But how about us, Ana? Don't you want to give me one more chance? For us?"

"There has never been us, Christian. Now can you please leave me alone?"

I know what I just said is so cruel and mean but..... It's true. That is the fact, the real, cruel, fact.

"Ana, don't do this. There has been us, remember all those time we spent together? Give me one more chance for us, Ana."

"I gave you a chance to meet me back then, but you wasted your chance, Christian. There's no more chance left for you. I won't let my self got hurt again, by someone who never cares about me. So, please leave me alone." I say to him.

After hearing my long speech, Christian leaves the room and go leave me alone.

Huft, so tiring. Do I need to do a freaking-long speech everytime I want Christian to leave me alone?

"Ana? Can we um... Talk?" I hear familiar voice said.

Christian . Freaking . Trevelyan . Grey.

Can he ever leave me alone?!

"What? You do know that we have broke up, right? Now can you just let me be happy and find the one for me?!" I ask, frustated about the fact he won't leave me alone.

"Ana, you need to know something. Edward saw us together at your engagement party." He said.

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

My engagement party? I haven't pick the venue yet for God's sake!
Did he want to lie to me? Did he think I'm stupid?! Well, I'm not.

"Ok. I got it. Now can you leave the room and leave me by myself? You can? Wow thanks bye." I say.

This sounds rude but oh well I don't care no more! Christian is making me annoyed.

"Ok, I'll leave you alone. See you soon, Ana." He says before leaving me alone.

Huff, finally. What a hard work i've done to get him out of my room.

I turn on the television and there's a show where Adele is singing live.

She sings her new single, "When We Were Young" so beautifully. Adele is just so talented and beautiful and I don't know. All I know is that I fell in love with her voice and her classy yet cute attitude.

Everybody loves the things you do
From the way you talk to the way you move
Everybody here is watching you
'Cause you feel like home
You're like a dream come true
But if by chance you're here alone
Can I have a moment before I go?
'Cause I've been by myself all night long
Hoping you're someone I used to know

You look like a movie
You sound like a song
My God, this reminds me
Of when we were young

Let me photograph you in this light
In case it is the last time
That we might be exactly like we were
Before we realized
We were sad of getting old
It made us restless
It was just like a movie
It was just like a song

I was so scared to face my fears
Nobody told me that you'd be here
And I swear you moved overseas
That's what you said, when you left me

It's hard to admit that
Everything just takes me back
To when you were there
And a part of me keeps holding on
Just in case it hasn't gone
I guess I still care
Do you still care?

I don't know why, but this song just like say all the things I want to say to him. To Christian.

I still care.
That's the sad truth.
But what about Edward? I do love him, right?

Dear, heart.
Please, let me make a good choice this time.

Author's Note
Heyaaaa guys!! Omg it has been a longgg time huh? Anywayy, I'm just sooo fucking in love with Adele😍❤️
She's so talented so nice sooooo cute.
And omfg her songs are goal, literally.
And her voicee😍😍😍
#fangirlingmoment

Anywaaaayy, how's it?
I know guys, I know this one sucks but its just that today is the day all my inspiration went out, you know?
Sooo, sorry!

Anyway please let me know what you think about the chapter & pleaaaase, do VOTE!

Talk to you guys later! See ya xx

P.S
No update till 35 votes! XO