Chapter 12 - Introduce

"Nope. Not going to happen. I'm so not canceling my engagement,Claire." I stated simply.

"Yeah like it's possible. I mean,if you don't want to be the one that canceled your engagement,you do know that Edward can be the one who cancelled it,Ana." Claire said with annoyed voice.

"Yeah like it's possible. I mean, Edward loves me so much,Claire." I said mimicking what she just said.

"Oh God,you're so stupid. Do you think Edward's love to you will last forever?
Nothing last forever,darling.
You need to wake up from your sweet dream if you think that his love will stays forever." Claire said simply and then went off to God knows where.

After hearing what Claire just said,I keep thinking about any bad possibilities that could happen.

What if... Ed leaves me?

What if... He canceled this engagement?

Oh God,please let me be happy for once,yeah?

After minutes of thinking the bad possibilities,I got snapped back to reality by my going to be fiancee.

"Ana! What happen? What have you been thinking for the past 30 minutes,Ana?" Edward asked, pure confused expression on his face.

Hmm.30 minutes?
wow,time flies really quickly,yeah.

"Uh,nothing babe. Where have you been,Ed? " I lied.

"Ana.. Don't talk this nothing shit to me,okay. You do know that I know the times when you lied,baby. " Edward said while putting his hand in my waist.

I mean more like my ass.

"Yeah yeah but really,there's nothing." I stated.

"By the way... Do you know um... Christian?" I ask

"Huh? What Christian?There's so many people out there with name Christian,Ana." He said while kissing the top of my head.

"Umm.... Christian... Grey I think? " I ask unsure.

"Oh, of course I know! Do you know him too,Babe? "

"Oh,no I don't. Um... How can you know him?"

"Well.. Firstly, I met him when we were in college, I think? He's one of my best friend back then you know and yes of course Elliot,his brother and Emmet also one of my best friend."

"So... You guys are like this hot fuck collage boys?"

"Well I think you can say it like that.And so.. back to the story,we have always been been best friends until when we are graduated and well.. we started doing our own bussiness."

"What bussiness?"

"Um... Like Elliot and Christian went back home to Seattle for working at their own company.. And Emmet and me well we come back to New York for working too."

"Okay then... Where did you go for collage?"

"Oh, I have never told you ya? Well I went to Cali International College."

"Wow.. One of the best college in America?"

"Yeah,that one. But really babe,it's not that great"

"But still Ed! I can't believe you go there for college. You're sooo smart huh?"

"I guess you can say so.. By the way, I need to introduce you to Christian right?! I mean you haven't met him yet"

What.the.actual.fuck.
Are you kidding me right now.
How can I explain him that once I have been in a relationship with him?with his bestfriend?

"Oh...If it's not a problem well.. Yeah sure"

"Why can it be a problem Ana? I mean it makes me happier that finally you can meet my best guys!"

"Uh.. Yeah well okay sure if it makes you happier..."

Long chapter guys!!
So I've been getting review that my chapters are way to short.sorry😞😢
But well.. I've make it longer,right?!
And yes I just got a report that there's some error in the previous chapter but I have fixed it.
Sorry for the error guys!
By the way I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!
Love ya xx
Author