Chapter 10 - Party

After giving Ed a hug,i quickly went to the bathroom since i need to start getting ready for our engagement party.
While i took off my clothes , I put my lush bath bomb and entered my bath.
After 30 relaxing minutes, I got out the bath and start drying my body with my clean comfy towel.
Wearing a casual clothes which are a crop top,black jeans and nike.
I took my black Givenchy bag and phone and went downstairs.
Entering Edward's car which is a black doff BMW, I saw that Mr.Folk, who is Edward's driver is the one who is going to drive me all day.After saying my greetings,I asked him to take me to Starbucks.

I ordered 2 caramel macchiato because, well, i loved them and so does Mr.Folk.And yes i ordered for Mr.Folk because it's just that my parents taught me to be like that.To give when you are given. So that is my life motto

After 20 minutes,I arrived at the beauty salon and i start getting excited because i didn't usually go to the salon.Entering the salon,I saw a really beautiful place inside. The salon is really modern.
Everything just looks beautiful and i bet the cost to do a treatment here will be the same with my one month salary.
Luckily,all the cost will be paid by Edward.Not to sound gold digging or anything but well,money is one of the problem in my life.
And money is also important,right?
Choosing what my makeup,nails,and hair would look like, I started getting the beauty treatment.

Hey guys!! omg,my parents are buying me iPhone6s in ROSE GOLD! Guys i'm so happy right now hahahaha
Dont forget to vote and comment x
Love ya!
Author