Chapter 15 - Convicing your own self

"Hey Ana, you are so lucky to be Ms and Mrs Cullen's sisters, you know? " Miranda asks suddenly

"Yes of course I know. But you're so lucky too! You have Christian Grey as your lover, right?" I ask.
Curious if she and Christian are just one night stand-kind-of-couple or they are in submissive-dominant couple.

"Um I guess! I mean, Christian and I are not really a couple but I do know that I like him. But the thing is, I don't know if he think of me as a lover or just a woman." Miranda says.

" Well, he just bring you to one of his best buddies's engagement party so yes, from what I see, Christian thinks of you as a lover." I say, attempting to get a further information.

"I don't know! It's just that I'm so confused. One time he makes me feel like I'm his lover and next second he has another girl. Like... Does he like me as a lover? " Miranda asks back

Not giving me any chance to answer, Miranda quickly says back.

" Oops, sorry Ana for bothering you with my story. It's just that when I kind of open my heart.. It just all goes out, you know?" She says, again.

"Yeah,well I mean it's okay. Like it's no biggie,Miranda. It goes the same with me anyway." I say, hoping that the pains in my heart doesn't look too clear.

"Oh my! Seriously?! Well good then because it means that I'm not the only one that is strange,Ana!" She says, happiness looks really clear in her face.

Well, I guess this is who Christian's deserve. Someone who is beautiful inside and out, someone who is not going to fight his decision, someone who can be his submissive perfectly.

And me? Well... He doesn't deserve me. He's too good for me.

I feel tears almost threatening to escape from my eyes and I quickly fake it with a cough.
A cough that can makes me cry.. Maybe? Well that's what I did anyway.

Hearing my fake cough, Miranda quickly response. " Oh My, Ana! Are you okay?! " She asks with pure caring in her face.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thanks, Miranda. For everything." I reply, with a deep meaning in each word I said.

"Really? Good then! And yes your welcome Ana. You're my friend and I care for you okay." She says, and yes she didn't notice the deep meaning behind the everyhing,huh?
But she replies me with smile, again.

Even it hurts me so much that Christian has moved on, I still so proud and happy for him because he deserved what he wants.
He deserved Miranda. Miranda is a kind, gorgeous, and well educated woman.
She won't embarrased Christian by any kind of thing and the only thing she would do is making Christian so happy and proud.
And well even though I feel a kind of pain in my heart and sad right now, ...

Wait, Ana! How could you say that you're sad?! You've got Edward, Ana!
My unconscious snap at me.

Yes Ana, you've got Edward.
The one that you loves the most, Edward Massen Cullen.
Your one and only, Ana.
Edward,your going to be husband.
Edward,the one that you choose to spend all your life.
I say hoping to makes my own self believe what I just said.

Well good luck Ana for convicing your ownself.

Hey guys!!
What do you think about this chapter?
I know it has been one week since the last I updated something but well as you know, my exams are still in the line and well I need to study, do my assignments and other shit.
So i'm really sorry but well I hope you guys enjoy this one!
I know this one isn't that long, but I promise there will be one chapter that is so long!
Any thoughts?Comments below!
And don't forget to vote because it means everything to me.
Like it's the only one that makes me writing a better chapter!
So hope you guys share all your comments & reviews to me.
Love ya!