Chapter 18 - Believe me

"Oh no, why did he keep staring at us, Liam?! Is there something in my face?! My dress? My shoes? Oh my god what is wrong in me, Liam?" I ask stressed about the fact Christian keep staring at me.and liam.

"Well Ana, if I knew the answer, I bet I won't ask you about it. And nope, nothing wrongs with you. You are perfect." Liam says before sipping his Martini again.

Before having any chance to answer, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Anaaa!" I heard Miranda says while chuckling a little after hearing a gasp from me.

"Miranda! Oh God, you suprised me. You done meeting your old friend?" I ask after calming my self a little.

"Yeah, I'm done. And you knew what is great about that?! My old friend is your cousin which is Bella! See the point?" Miranda asks while giving me a really happy smile on her face.

Wait. Bella is her old friend? Wow. How small is it the world?

"Really?! That's great Miranda! But hey. Can I go to the toilet for a minute? And I believe I can leave you here with Liam for a minute?" I ask, smiling at her.

"Yeah sure. No worries, Ana." Miranda says.

Walking to the toilet, I hear moans from a room across the hall which is supposed to be an empty room that is ordered by me and Edward for resting our self after, before, or when the party is happening.

Curious about the source of the sound, I start walking to the empty room.

Opening the door, and I got really suprised about whose voice it is.

There, I see Edward and his slutty-ex-girlfriend making out!

Did Edward just got cheating on me?

At that time, I can't felt anything.
I felt numb. And before I know it, tears already streaming down my cheeks.

Quickly, I wipe it before Edward or anyone could see it and keep the tears that already threathen my eyes to come out.

"What's happening here? Edward? What are you doing?" I ask, suprised that my voice didn't heard like people who just got her mental broke down.

Looking at me, I can see shock clearly at Edward face.

"Ana... This is not what it looks like. Please let me explain it to you, baby." Edward said while looking at me with his clear blue eyes that I personally love.

Not giving me any chance to answer his question, Edward quickly add this to his sentence.

"Ana.. Believe me, please? I have never cheat on someone, and I'll never do that. Cheating is so horrible and I never want you to feel the pain that causes by cheating."

"You're more than enough for me,Ana. For me, you're perfect. Inside and out. Please, believe me. I'll never cheat on you. Please,let me explain this stupid condition to you, baby."

Hearing all his talk, I give him a chance to explain this situation.

Nodding, I say " Okay,Edward. I believe you, so freaking much.But please promise me, that no matter what, you won't tell me lies. "

Grabbing my hand, Edward says. " Yes Ana, I wouldn't lie to you. Never. "

"Explain it then." I say.

Before he has his chance to answer, a cough makes us see our surroundings.

And there, stand perfectly his slutty-ex-girlfriend. What's her name, again?

Cadance?
Chloe?
Charla?
Claire?

Ah, Claire! That's her name.

"Edward, you don't need to do anything to make this girl happy! She doesn't deserve you. You are handsome, rich as hell, hot, succesful, kind, you're perfect. And this girl? She's ugly, fat, stupid, careless." She says casually with a little shrug and then take a little look at me and give us a "ew-bitch-so-disgusting" look.

"You don't need to act like you love her, because well I know you do love me. So can't you just please, stop acting that you hate me and you love her?!!" She continue and at the end she screams a little.

Hearing all her thoughts, it makes me angry. How could she! Did she can do mind reading? Who does she think she is that she can act like she knows everything?!

"Claire. Stop this. You don't even know anything. Stop acting like you know everything when the truth you know nothing. Hell, I have never love you, and it really makes me feel lucky. It will just make me embarrassd if I have ever loved you. How could I have ever loved someone so cruel? So devilish? And for Ana? I'm proud that I love her. So proud that if I can announce the world that Ana is mine, I'll do it.
So you don't know anything, and stop acting like a bitch that knows everything." Edward says and then I can hear growling.

Oh my God, this is my first time hearing and seeing Edward this angry.

"Edward, Baby, it's okay. You don't need to be so angry at her.. Okay? It'll just waste all your energy.How about we go out? You know, meeting all our friends?" I ask, hoping to calm Edward a bit.

"Okay, Ana. Lets go, then." Edward says before take a look at Claire and then say "And you, just leave this place before I call security. I don't want see you any longer, it makes me sick."

And then Edward grabs my hand and start walking to the hall.

"Edward, you do know that everything happens there is not a problem, right?" I ask, because it looks like he is so sad about what happens there.

"Really? Ana, how can you be this kind, to me? I know what happens there must broke your heart so much. You know, the truth about what happened is that I was going to toilet, and then suddenly I hear a girl screaming help.So I went there to help her, and I see her crying, in the floor, looking like someone just want to rape her but failed. So, I help her standing up, and bring her to our room to calm her up a bit. Then, I was asking her who did that to her and she answers me that she didn't know but suddenly, she starts kissing me. I don't kiss back though. I'm just shocked that she had this courage to kiss me when she knows, that I'm your fianceé and I'm in love with you. I'm so sorry Ana about what happens back there, I'm so sad that in this beautiful day, I make you feel sad." Edward says while looking at my eyes.

There, I see my reflection and all those sadness in his eyes.

"It is okay Edward. You explaining all of those without me asking is enough to make me happy. And I'm also in love with you, boo. It all that matters. I don't care about this engagement party. All I care about is our love, our feeling to each other. I love you." I say and then grabs his face and start kissing him.
Of course, he kiss me back aggressively.

Ah, I don't care about my past. About his past. All I care about, is my future with my fianceé. Edward Masen Cullen.
That's enough for me.

Authors chapter.
Hello guys!!
Oh my god!!!
Merry Christmas too all of you lovelies!!✨❣
May your heart be filled with the joy of giving, your life filled with happiness and may the light of love shine upon you. ✨
And .... I know,I know, this one is a really long one but I just want to give you a little present for christmas and the present is this longggg chapter!
Hope you guys enjoy it :)
And please, share your thoughts about this chapter. And critics also fine for me.
Share all your thoughs below and don't forget to vote!!
Love yaa❣❣
Lots of love and merry christmas🎄