Chapter 5 - Throwback (2)

Gosh my neck hurts. Slowly,I open my eyes and quickly found that the plane going to land in 10 minutes. I'm excited... but also worried and scared. I'm going to London for the first time and I'm going to live with Bella if the condition is possible. I don't know what will happen there.

What if my money isn't enough? What if Bella doesn't like me? Afterall, we've never physically met before thanks to her family living so far away from us. We usually just send our greetings and all through messages. So, this will be my first time meeting her. What if I need to go back to Seattle because i can't live here? Well,you just need to go to your parents,Ana. My subconscious glare at me. After all the immigration and luggage claiming, I quickly take a train to Bella's apartment.
And before I realize it, here I am. I'm nervous. I can feel my palms getting sweaty. But it's now or never, right? Then, I buzzed the bell.

"Hello there, is this Ms. Swan's aparment?" I asked.

Soon, I heard a girl's voice as a reply. "Yeah, who is there?"

"Um.. it's Ana. Ugh, I mean Anastasia. Anastasia Steee." What am I doing. Why am I embarrassing myself.

"What?! Oh Ana, I'm so excited to meet you! Wait I'm coming okay!! See you Ana!" Came the reply. She sounds.. ecstatic to meet me. That's a good news, right?

Soon, a girl with brunette hair and the most beautiful brown eyes are in front of me.
"Ana? Is that you?" She asked me with a smile in her face. She looks.. nice.

"Uh-uhm, ye-yeah. It's Ana. You- you are Bella, right?" I say. Why am I a stuttering mess? I shouldn't stutter. She's my cousin for God's sake.

"Oh God, Ana! I didn't know that you are this gorgeous! Oh my! Look at you!" she said while coming closer to me then hugging me.

"Thanks Bella, and you yourself are also gorgeous! Look at your eyes, they are beautiful." I said in awe while hugging her back.

Soon, she invited me to her apartment and we have a little chat and before I know it, we become best friends. I've been in London for 2 weeks now. And let me tell you, London is amazing. Sure, the weather can get quite shitty with the rare sunlight, but I love it. I love how London's wind touch my skin, I love the accent people in London have. I love it. I love London. In fact, I think.. I love it more than Seattle.

Bella said that if I want, she can help me find a job at London publishing. The place where she have been working for 2 years, since there was an intership program looking for new workers going on. Of course I accepted the offer and so, here I am. I'm going to start working at London publishing for my first day. God, I'm nervous. I can't believe that Bella really can help me this much. When they interviewed me, they asked me how can I know about the internship when I just moved to London 2 weeks ago and when I told them, I got the news of the internship program from my cousin, Bella Swan, who has been working here for 2 years and is also the publishing head, they gave me the job. Great, right? I really thought I wouldn't be getting the job with my fresh from the oven degree but I guess I was wrong.

.
.
.

Edited /20/5/18
Hey, hahah. It's Elizabeth here. Sorry it took so long for me to edit this one chapter. Truth to be told, this chapter was a mess. The grammar, spelling, everything was a mess. I thank you all my readers who's still reading this story even with the messy grammar. Thanks! Anyway, if you guys are willing to vote & maybe comment your thought about this chapter, I'll love it so much. It's always nice to know people who loves this story.

I guess that's it for now. Talk to you later. Adios. X

- e.h