Chapter 32 - The Truth?

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENTS & VOTE!

This chapter is dedicated for @EstherSmith503 , @ShariSimmons , @deepu_bhai and for everyone who had voted on my chapters!

Esther, I hope your surgery went well and I hope you are already feeling better now. And for Shari, Deepu and for everyone, thanks for supporting me! You guys mean so much for me!
P.S Love you guys a lot x

Recap ;

"Ana? Ana? Hello? Earth to Ana!" Bella says while looking at me with a curious look.

"Ah! Yeah what are we talking about again?" I say hoping they don't ask me about what I was thinking.

"Ana... Don't say you are thinking about the jerk who broke your heart?" Bella asks me with an accusing tone.

And after she said that, I can feel Edward and Christian looking at me. No, scratch that. They are burning holes in my face! And at that time, I know I messed up things.

Damn, busted!

>>>>> CHAPTER 32 <<<<<

"No! How could you even think about that, Bella?! I have moved on and I'm happy and I'm in this amazing relationship with Edward, my soon to be fianceé!" I say too quickly that I bet it makes them realise I'm lying.

"Oh, that is great if you finally realise not to waste anymore time on your good-nothing jerk who broke your heart and you deserve better!" Bella says while giving me this smirk that literally says 'I know better, girl. And I know you are lying!"

"Yeah, yeah that is just so true, Bel. Anyway, I need to go to the rest room. Soo... Yeah you guys can continue your conversation. I just gotta go to the rest room real fast. So see ya!" I say while quickly standing up and literally run to the toilet.

Little do I know that is the second worst decision that I made tonight because Christian literally comes to the toilet and he's now in front me!

"U-Ugh-Uhm what are you doing?" I ask him while cursing my self silently because the nervous-ness I have near him. After that, I quickly start looking at my feet to avoid looking at his eyes, or him at all. Because I know, if I see him on his eyes, again, I will be damned for sure.

I hear a silent chuckle and again, I curse my self. He must be laughing because of my nervous-ness even thought I told him and everyone that I am happy and I have moved on and shit.

"Look, Ana, I need to talk with you. I... I miss you, so bad, Ana. And no, I haven't had any sub after our relation-" He says and before he had the chance to say anything, I cut him.

"No, Christian! I can't do this. I don't need your explaination at all! I'm happy with Edward right now and he's all I need. I don't miss you so our feelings are not mutual. And you should forget me and find another sub or I don't know! I can't complete your needs, okay?!" I say while trying to run past him.

Key word : Trying. The result? Failed, 100%.

He grab my hand and he kiss me. On the lips. He, Christian, Fucking, Trevelyan, Grey. Without any papers I need to sign.
And oh, how shocked I am. Too shocked to do anything, I just stand there and do nothing.