Chapter 23 - Too weak

"She is to weak right now, you, Edward Masen Cullen! You need to wait her calm and stronger physically emotionally then you can have the talk with her. I don't care if it's important or not, the only thing that matter to me is Ana's being okay! And how can you tell her to have a talk with you, when she's just awake from her 8 hours long faint?! Are you crazy, Edward?Just listen to what Alice said for God's sake! If anything happens to Ana, I'll be really angry with you! " I hear someone screams.

What the hell? What is all the mess about?
What happened to me? And why is that woman being angry with Ed? What did he do now?

"Mom, it's not like that. She just got awake then she asked me about our engagement party and I just tell her we'll talk about it later, then I went out for coffee and when I was near the room, I hear she screamed at someone then when I entered the room, she already fainted again! So how can it was my fault? I don't even did anything mom." Edward says with frustation in his voice.

"But you are supposed to take care of her, Edward! How can you leave her like that when she's just awake?! I'll never trust her with you again! NEVER! Remember it!" The girl who I assume is Alice says back.

"Alice, keep your cool okay. Everything is going to be okay. Ana will be okay. Nothing will happen to her. She just got overwhelmed then her body couldn't take all the stress and just gave up. Mr Williams said it by himself she will be okay and it'll help her so much if she got surrounded by positive vibes. So you need to keep your cool, and spread positive vibes instead. Okay?" Someone says who I guess is Jasper.

Suddenly, I hear a loud sound.

"Mom! What happened to Ana? I thought she was awake!" I hear someone ask who I guess is Rosalie.

"Here we go again. How can all my family got more protective towards Ana then me?" I hear Edward mumbling.

Wait. So, I had awake earlier but then I fainted again.
What happened? It's just so impossible if I suddenly went out without any reasons.

And the sad thing is, I don't remember one bit about everything that have happened.

"Ed...." I say slowly because my throat hurts so bad. I guess 8 hours or more without water in my throat effects me so much.

"Ana?! Are you awake? Oh thanks God! " Edward asks me with so much happiness in his eyes.

"I guess?" I answer, annoyed with the fact he just asked me the matter of fact question.

"Do you remember anything? How are you feeling?" Edward asks me with "so-curious" glance.

And at that time, I know everyone is looking at me, like expect me to remember something so important.

"Of course I do, you silly! We are looking for a venue for our engagement party, right?" I ask, suddenly feeling so happy about the fact we are going to got engaged, soon.

"A venue for our engagement party? Ana.... Is that the last thing you remember?" Edward asks, and I can clearly see guilt and pain in his eyes.

"Edward, what are you talking about, really?! Of course I remember everything clearly. We are going to search for a venue for our engagement party and from what I remember, the last we look to is Grand Central, isn't it?" I answer, a little bit annoyed that Edward think I will forget about that super exciting feeling I got when I searched for the venue.

"Oh no... Mom, can you please help me call Mr. Williams? I think there's something wrong with Ana." Edward asks her mom and soon, Mrs. Cullen is outside calling Dr. Williams.

"What do you mean by something wrong with me, you dummy?!" I ask, annoyed that he keep thinking something is wrong with me.

Not too long after, Mr. Willims enter the room and start checking my vitals.

After checking all my vitals and results, he tell us my result which is
"Mr & Mrs Cullen , I'm so sorry to say this but I think Ms. Steele here is having a temporary insomnia."

Hey there, guys!
How are you all feeling?
I'm sooo sorry for the long update!
This week has been really crazy for me.
Like from Monday till Thursday I have pre-national exams which consist of Science ( Physics & Biology ) , Math, English, and Bahasa.
And on Friday which is today I have music history & general history!
Ughh can you guys imagine it?!
But anyway I still do an update because well I love all of you guys❤️
PLEASE VOTE , COMMENT & SHARE!!

Lots of love.
Xx author