Chapter 7 - Throwback.4

That day was Monday.I go to the office a little late than usual because my makeup messed up so i need to do it again and when i was outside my office,i fell.
God it was soooo embarassing.
Everybody just looking at me until i see a hand in front of me waiting for me to take it.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
I look at him and see a blue beautiful eyes,with a small smile and there was a feeling that i could only get from Christian.
"Ah yes i think i'm okay..Thanks for helping me" I said with a nervous voice.
"Yes it's okay..My pleasure.Please be careful next time."
"Once again thanks but i'm late so i need to go asap ( as soon as possible ).Bye" i said while almost running.
I take the elevator and wow, i'm not late!
God i'm just sooo lucky.I came at 9.57 and i'm 3 minutes early!haha
i go to my desk,put all my stuffs and go to the toilet for wash my hand and clean my wound.I take a band aid and put it in my wound..I go back to my sit and start working for the day.It was lunch and i decided to not buy any food because i'm not in the mood for eating and i decided to go to the rooftop.When i was there,i take a seat and start reading my email on my phone.
.
.
.
Hello how was ur day guyss?Dont forget to review okayy..
Love u guyss xx