Chapter 17 - Memories

"Yes, it is, Ana. And you have grown more... Beautiful and Gorgeous if I may say." Liam says with a sweet smile in his face.

Oh my, he really looks so adorable right now.
His brown eyes, His brown to black hair, And his dimple that shown every fucking time he smiles.

Suddenly, I feel butterflies in my stomatch.
Butterflies?
How could you, Ana! Remember, you have Edward, Ana. My sobconscious snap at me.

Yes, yes I have Edward.
Okay Ana stop this shit right now.

"Aw, really, Liam? Thanks anyway, and you have also grown more... Hot." I said while giggling.

Oh no Ana, stop what you're doing right now.
You can't just act like you're a teenager that is in love, Ana.

Well, that's what you just did. My sobconscious said again.

Oh no, I think I have grown crazy right now! Did I just talk to my own self?! God, keep your mind on track, Ana!

"Ana? Oh my, she has gone to her lalaland, again?" Miranda asks with annoyance in her face

I mean, who won't get annoyed when the person you're with keep going to lalaland? No one.

"Oops, sorry, again Miranda! It just that my ddumind keep drifting away you know?" I ask and I bet there's a blush in both of my cheeks.

"Yeah its okay. Hey, Can I leave you for a minute? I think earlier I just saw a glimpse of my old friend. So I want to check if what my eyes saw were true.. I gonna leave you for a minute, okay? Or do you want to come with me?" Miranda asks, withour looking at my eyes because she keep looking at the hall to the toilet.

"Nope, its okay. I'm just gonna stay here and wait for you." I say, smiling.

"Good then!" She says before start walking to the hall.

"Ana?" Liam asks.

"Um yes? Why, Liam?" I ask back.

"So... You're the soon going to be wife of Mr.Cullen?" He asks looking at my eyes.

"Yup. Why, Liam?" I ask back, clearly curious what does he mean by asking me that.

"Oh, so.... Um nothing. Hey, do you wanna go to the bar? You know, having a talk with me to catch up?" He asks while offering me his hand.

"Sure. Lets go! " I quickly walk to the bar and pretending I don't see his hand.

Arriving at the bar, Liam kindly offering me a drink after ordering his own.

"Please give me a glass of Martini." He says to the bartender politely.
"And you?" He asks me.

"Umm I think a glass of mojito will be okay." I say, the truth is.. I really want and need a glass of margarita right now but I just don't want to drink too much alcohol this day since this is my special day and I don't want to have a hungover tomorrow.

"And one mojito, please. And, could you bring those drinks to that sofa, there? Thanks." He asks even though it sounds more like a command to me than a question.

Not too long after sitting at the sofa near the bar, our drinks have arrived.

"So... How's your life, Ana?" He asks after sipping his Martini.

" Great. Nothing big happens and well except after meeting Edward." I say without any emotion in my voice.

It is just that I gone numb when I thought back about my past.

"You must really love him, right? He is a good man. And you are a good woman. So you guys will make a good couple, you know?"

" I hope so, Liam. And.. How's ur live?"

"Mine is... Well I think it's the same as yours. Basic stuff, nothing big happens, just a boring life, you know?"

"Really? You must be lying! When we are younger you're always that one who knows the best how to have fun, Liam." I ask, disbelief clearly in my voice.

"Well... It was back then, when I was younger, Ana. As I grown, my way of thinking also changed and well.. Let just say that my old way of thinking just came back to my self like 2 years ago." Liam says, giving a little frown when telling me his memories.

"Good then! Because I clearly don't want having a friend that change his or her own old personality." I state, smiling after.

"Hey, tell me. Do you know Christian Grey, by any chance?" He asks, suddenly suprising me by his question.

"Uhm.. Yes. I've just known him today. Edward introduce the both of us,since Mr.Grey is his best bud. And you? How about you? Do you know him? And why did you ask me about that?" I ask, suddenly curious.

Drinking a sip of his Martini, he answers me.
"Well I don't know him. I just know his name because he's one of the most succesful CEO in Seattle. And well I'm asking you because if you don't know him that well as what you just told me,clearly he is a creep because he has been staring at us for more that 20 minutes, Ana."

Looking to the left, I do see Christian staring at me.

Realizing I have known the fact he has been staring at me, he then stare right on my eyes.
I stare back, and after a moment of having a staring contest, my mind quickly drift away.

Why did he keep staring at me? What did I do?

Hello, guys!
Oh my god I'm so freaking excited right now because christmas is coming like in 2 weeks?! Omg omg I'm so excited.
And I think these days it will be really hard for me for doing an update because on the 16th December, I'll be visiting Singapore for 3 days which is tomorrow!
Anyone living in Singapore?? Tell me in the comments below!!
And this one is a really long update, isn't it?!
I write this one long as the present to all of you my lovelies that understand my position when it was my exams!
And yes, my exams score are out and I'm so happy to say this to all of you that I got everything scored 80++/100.
Thanks for all your wishes!!
By the wayy, do you guys get excited by Christmas? And why? Tell me in the comments!
And don't forget to vote and comments what you think!
I'll do my best for updating, okay?!
By the way, happy holiday, lovelies!
Love you guys to the fullest.
X author