Chapter 34 - Choosing

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENTS & VOTE!

This chapter is dedicated for everyone who had voted on my chapters and has been waiting patiently!

P.S Love you guys a lot x

Recap ;

At that time, my brain has decided easily that I'm not going to give any chance for Christian. But how about my heart? My heart won't let go the memories of Christian and I. My heart still aches everytime I remember about me, can't complete Christian's needs and all.

Now, Christian is finally the one who wants to have another chance. Shouldn't I give him another chance for our memories? Shouldn't I at least take another shot so I won't regret anything? But... How about Edward? I can't hurt Edward.. At any point. He... He has been nothing but being my loving boyfriend. He supports me, he cares about me, and he loves me.

What should I do?
I know everyone right now would say that Christian is no good for me.. But the heart wants what it wants, right?

>>>>> CHAPTER 34 <<<<<

"I have decided... I... I think I should give Christian another chance. I... I'm so sorry, Ed. It's just... I don't want to regret anything." I say avoiding all eyes.

"Another chance? For this good for nothing guy who has been nothing but hurt you, Ana? Are you for real, Ana?" Bella says loudly.

Ugh, I knew she will not support me about this but really, saying Christian is good for nothing guy? My sobconscious says angrily.

Looking at Edward, he is clenching his fist real hard that it kind of turns white when Christian is smirking. He have this victory smirk going on and I can tell Edward hates it.

"Bella, your my cousin. My one and only cousin. You are so important to me and I love you. But, I really need this. I really need to give Christian another chance so when Edward and I in some fight I won't have this regrets of not choosing Christian. I know, this is stupid and weird. And I also know, all you want is for me, to be safe and sound. But please, support my choice. I need this, Bel." I say while holding her hand.

It's true. I need this. I need to give Christian another chance for us, so when Edward and I into some stupid fight I won't have any regrets about not being with Christian. This, is good. This choice is good.

"Ana... Of course I'll support you. It's just I don't want you to be the no emotion human being like before." Bella says while hugging me.

"Edward and Christian, I have rules for you if you want to do this. First, don't be angry at Ana if she go out with either of you. Second, Ana is now basically dating both of you so don't be angry with her if she can't be 100% active in the relationship. Three, Ana will stay with me until this 'another chance' thingie ends. And I want there's no complain, no staying the night everyday. Make a schedule, figure something out. You guys are succesfull millionaire. I believe you can figure something out. And yep, thats all." Bella says with her 'authority' voice that she usually uses at me while I'm being like a teenager.

"Okay. No problem at all. I agree to all the rules." Christian says before grabbing my hand, making me fall to his hug and kiss me.

Not too long after that, Edward grabs my another hand and hug me to him. Then he kiss my neck, and then my lips.

"It's not like I can do anything since Ana has decided it. So yeah I'm totally agree to the rules." Edward says after that.

"Ok then, all set up! Now you guys should go to your own home, and leave me alone with my lovely cousin. Go, go, go!" Bella says then basically throwing the boys out.

-

After cleaning up the mess and everything, Bella and I decided to watch Grey's Anatomy and have a nice cousin night.

"Um.. Ana? Are you sure about your decision? Wait! Scratch that. Just tell me. Who do you have feelings for?" Bella says while looking at me.

"I.. I don't know who I have feelings for, Bels. One time, I knew Edward is the one for me. Then Christian came, and the opinion changed. I don't even know who I will choose. That's why I do this. I hope.. After doing this I can know who is the one for me." I say slowly while eating my cookies and cream ice cream.

"I... I feel bad about doing this to Edward, you know. He has been nothing but.. A loving boyfriend, a great boyfriend, an understanding boyfriend. He is the perfect package. But.. Me? I'm not perfect. I.. I even do this to him. We are supposed to be engaged but here we are, me, dating two men because I simply can't choose between them. What am I doing, Bel?" I say knowing that I'm basically crying right now.

But I don't care anymore. Now that I said that, all the realisation are kicking. What am I doing, really? How can I do something like this .. To Edward? The perfect boyfriend? The one that fix me? Just because.. Christian said he wants another chance. How stupid of me! How can I do this to Edward? What will I say when I meet the Cullens?

Oh my God.... This is stupid. And bad. Real- real- real bad.

A.N

Hi !
I know guys, I know this chapter is boring and all but I've really done my best, you know?
I've been really busy with school. You know, exams and all. And there is also this thing happening in school where people from other school came and played sports and we need to watch it till 5pm. :(
Anywayyyy, what do you think of this chapter?
Give me ideas ! Haha love u guys x
And so sorry for the super late update!

Don't forget to vote and comments! X