Chapter 24 - A bit

•No one's POV

"What the hell! It's impossible! Ana is perfectly fine! She won't forget our memories! Sir Williams, you must be wrong." Edward tells the good doctor hopelessly.

"I'm so sorry to say this, but the result is right and Ms. Steele is having a temporary insomnia. For more accurate result, the only thing we can do is wait for Ms. Steele herself to wake up, Edward."

"Ana.... It's impossible, right? Alice, Rosalie, tell me. You guys are Ana's best friend. Ana won't forget me and our memories, right?"

"Edward, calm yourself. Ana is just having a temporary one. It won't be long till she remember everything perfectly. Just stay calm, okay?" Alice try to convice her brother.

Before Edward has any chance to reply, a nurse came out from Ana's room & interrupt their conversation.

"Hello. Are you guys by any chance the relatives of Ms. Anastasia Rose Steele?" The nurse asks while gawking at Edward's face.

"Yeah. I'm her fianceé."
"What happened? Is there something bad with her condition?" He quickly add.

"No, I gladly tell you guys that Ms. Steele has woken up. Family can meet her but please let the girl rest a bit to make herself more calm." She says, frowning a bit at the end.

The hot guy is taken, she thinks.

"Of course. Thanks." Edward said before quickly entering Ana's room.

Entering the room,Edward see Ana lying on the bed.

•Back to Ana's POV

I see Edward entering the room I stayed.
This is so confusing. I don't understand why I suddenly admitted at the hospital.
The only thing I remember is I was searching a venue for my engagement party with Edward.

"Hi, Ana. How are you? " Edward asks, suddenly.

"Edward! I'm fine thank you. And..... What happened? Why am I in this hospital room?" I say back. I don't even know why I'm at this hospital. I was supposed to be in my bed. not hospital bed.

"Um... I'll tell you later okay? You need to rest right now. And tell me, what did you remember?" Edward says while holding me and giving me kisses everywhere.

"Umm... Sure, Ed. I remember we were searching a venue for our engagement party, right?" I asks while giggling a little.

Edward is so cute when he is like this.
So protective yet so cute.

"Is that the last you remember?" He asks.

"Yeah. Why? What happened, Edward?"

"Nothing, nothing happened, okay? Ugh i love you so much, Ana." Edward says again.

"Awww you are so cute! I love you too, okay?" I say while grabbing his face and giving him a kiss in the lips.

Not too long after, the quick kiss turn into a hell-long makeout session.

"Guys, i know you guys miss each other and else but Ana just awake for God's sake! Give the girl a rest!" I hear someone says.

"True true." Someone adds.

Looking to the door, I see everyone which is Rosalie, Jasper, Emmet, Alice, Carlisle, Esme, Bella and even my parents!

Wow. How can I don't hear they entering the room?

"Ugh... Hi guys." I say, I bet I'm blushing like hell right now.

Looking to my right, I see Edward scratching his neck while there's a red tint on his cheek.

"Aww, does my son just blushed right now?" Esme asks.

"Mom! Stop it you are making me more embarrased!" Edward says.

"Guys, come on stop it. You do know Ana needs a lot of rest and you guys being loudly isn't good for her!" Rosalie scold all of them.

"Aww hahaha come on Rosalie, it's okay! I'm okay. Perfectly okay if I may say. You guys being here for me is enough to make me feel better! Come on, give me big hugs" I say while smiling like crazy.

Before that happens, someone entering my room and when I look who is it, I can bet all the blood drains from my face.

There, stood perfectly Christian Trevelyan Grey in his glory.

"Ch... Chr... Christian?" I asks while trembling a little.

How can Christian found me?! Did he tell anything to Edward?

"Ana? How can you know him? Aren't you supposed to have memory loss about what had happened?" Edward asks.

What did he mean by that?
Did I by any chance have met Christian before what?....
My memory loss?
What have happened, really?

Hi ya guys!
How are you feeling?
Anywayyy, happy chinese new year to all of you who celebrated it!!❤️ <- even though it already passed by like 4 days ago or so😛😛
And yesss, please TELL me what you guys think about this chapter, if there's something bad with my grammar or the way I write and PLEASE VOTE.

P.S
And I'm not going to do an update if the vote is not more than 18 so sorry guys!

Love ya xx