Chapter 16 - Love is a deep word

"Ana?" Miranda asks, making me realised that I just thought about my feelings.

"Ah,Miranda. Sorry for that. I kind of lost in my thoughts." I say, giving her my sorry smile.

"Yes, it is okay! And by the way, I just wanted to ask you something.
Do you love Edward? I mean, of course you love him.
But umm can you explain me which love is it that can make you guys the sweetest couple?! Like how can you realised that you've fell in love with Edward?" Miranda asks curiously.

Love? It is a deep word. And am I really love Edward,that much? That deep?
But Ana, you do love him,right?
But... Is it that deep? Is it that big as what Miranda thinks? That many?

"Ana! Oh my, you have lost in your thoughts again,huh?" Miranda asks again. This time with a little chuckle.

"Umm yes I have.. I'm sorry,again.
And well.. I think... Love is a deep word, Miranda.
In those four words, contain so many meanings.
Like I also can't say that I love Edward so much.
But I do love him.
And he makes me the happiest girl in the world.
And I also can promise that I want to make Edward the happiest man in the world, by marrying me.
So it all that matters.
Making someone you love happy, is the most important thing to me. And my priority is that I want Edward to be happy. Even if that means it will make me sad, in pain, anything.
And I don't think that you can realise you love somebody the first time you start developing feelings for that person. It all starts unexpectedly,you know?"

Like what happened with you and Christian, unexpected.
My sobsiconscious say back.

Oh no, stop saying things that only makes you sadder, Ana.

Wait. Did I just talk with my own self? Oh my, I have grow nuts huh.

"Ana.. Again?" Miranda asks this time with a chuckle and a irritated expression.

"Uhm,,. I guess. It just I have a lot in my mind Miranda. So sorry." I say back and i bet there is a blush in both of my cheeks.

I have always been this shy since I was a child.
"The shy one"

"Hey, its okay Ana! That's what I did too when there's so many things in my mind! I mean, don't you think everyone in this world have ever done that?" She asks, this time with a confused expression in her face and a little frown.

"Stop overthinking things, Miranda. It only gives you problem." I say, and again with a deep meaning behind my words.

Absolutely true, Ana. Like what you just did and now see what it makes you feel.
Sadness. Pain. Torture.
Great job, Ana!

Again, my sobconscious said at me.

Going to back ro reality, I heard Miranda answerinf my statement.

"I guess? Hey Ana, I think that man there in front of the bar is pretty hot! And guess what? He has been staring at us for good 10 minutes! Lets have fun? I mean it must be better than overthinking things!" She asks, and before I had the chance to answer she already started walking to the bar.

Did she forget that I want to introduce her to The Cullens or what?

That's when I realised that Miranda has gone to the bar. Oh my, quickly I started walking to the bar.

"Hey there. " Miranda says with a small, sweet smile in her face.

"Hey girls. " I hear a man says back.

Too familiar voice if I may say.

I look at the person and guess who I saw there?

Liam. One of my ex-boyfriend when I was in collage.

Well.. He has been more... Handsome. And hot, if I may say.

"Ana?!" Liam says, shocked in his face.

"Liam! Is that really you?!" Pausing for a second before quickly saying more things.
"Oh my, it feels good to finally see you again after all this years!" I say back, feeling happy suddenly because of my meeting with Liam.

I have missed him so much. We kind of lost contact when we were in collage.

Liam was my boyfriend back then in high school. He has always been the 'boy next door' material and we kind of have a fling and a feeling with each other. So, after Liam asked me for a date,we kind of hanging out like almost everyday and then we dated for 2 long years. We have gone through any bad or good moments, from the time we are a so-sick-in-love kind of couple until we became more mature.

Until suddenly, Liam needs to move to California because her parents got their job moved. We still try long distance relationship though.

Unfortunately, we broke up because after trying a long distance relationship for 3 weeks, we both just decided that we can't stand a long distance relationship.
We can't stand the feeling missing each other so much, feeling all those guilt when we're going out with other boys, or for him other girls.
So we just decided that if we're really destined to be with each other, we'll make up but if we don't, it will make a good memories for us.
And then we broke up.
The broke up?
Well, lets just say that it was one hell broke up.
It makes the both part hurt so much, in pain, feeling sad everyday, but eventually the pain goes away.

Hey guys!
Long chappieee because i'm feeling happyyy!
First, because my exams are OVER!! So that means hello wattpad, hello readers, and hello holidayy!! Yippie!! *heartstruck*
Second, I just went to a mall and well lets just say I gave my tummy delicious food!
From japanese, chinese, american until european! *slurp* *winkwink*
And yes guysss, there's a new character guys! Liam hemsworth as Liam.
What do you think about this chappie? Share your thoughts!!✨
Dont forget to vote and comments!
Love ya x