Chapter 19 - Future Or Past?

Holding hands, we go back to the hall to continue our engagement party, I feel this happy feeling in my heart growing.

Like.. I feel happy that finally, I have someone who loves me inside out. Someone who can I rely on. Someone who cares about me.

I also finally know that I deserved to be happy.
There's no need for me to be sad anymore about what have happened at the past.
And I do believe that everything that have happened always have a certain reason.
So lets just say, what have happened back then with Christian, gives me a reason to be more mature, to be brave to take chances in my life.

Arriving at the hall, I suddenly remember my need to go to the bathroom.
" Edward... I'll go to the bathroom for a minute okay? You can just wait here, having a talk with your bussiness friends, okay? See you soon, baby." I say then kissing him in his cheek.

Looking at me, Edward kiss my cheek and then answer my question.
"Okay baby, no problem. Just don't stay too long in there, okay? See you soon too, baby." Edward says then kiss me again in my cheek.

Walking to the bathroom, I feel this certain happiness in my heart and before I realised it, I just bump into someone chest.

"Ugh.... Who's that?" I ask while rubbing my head suddenly annoyed about the fact my happiness just all went out.

"Ana." I hear a too familiar voice and at that time, I froze.

I perfectly know whose voice is it belong to.
Him.

Quickly, I regain back my composure and start walking faster to the bathroom.

But before I had the chance to do so, He already take my wrist and put a hand in my mouth.

Dragging me to the nearest room, not before me fighting a little though, he still successed and then not too long after, he release my mouth from his hand.

"What are you doing, you crazy man!" I ask suddenly angry about the fact he just drag me to a room.

What if somebody sees what just happened?!
I bet there will be so many gossips.

"She got cheating with his own fianceé's best friend, Christian Grey"
"What a slut! She don't even feel grateful to have Edward but she also wants Christian! Ungrateful bitch."
"I bet she just wants all of their money. You know, basic gold-digging-whore? So.. Freaking ungrateful."
"You know, I think its no problem for her to open her legs wide if the guy he opens her leg to have enough money."

And here he is... Still do this stupid act.

"Having a little talk with you, of course." He answers like I have gone mad.

"No shit sherlock, Mr.Grey. But do you think there isn't any normal way to do that?!" I ask suddenly angry with him.

"Mind your words, Ana. And no, I don't think so since it looks like you have been nothing but doing your best to keep the distance far enough from me." He state so normally like I'm just asking him about today's weather.

"Yeah sure whatever. Anything that makes you happy. And well good then if you finally realise that I do don't want to meet you or worse, seeing you at any chances." I say then try going out from the room.