Chapter 29 - Awkwardest Dinner

Hi lovelies! Sooo I know this is weird and all but I was studying math and science then I saw some notifications on my phone then I saw you guys have vote and awww it makes me really happy!

So this chapter is dedicated for all of you guys who have vote others chapter! Thankyou for making me happy guys❤️

So lets get started XO

*Chapter 29

"Um... So... When is the dinner again?" Christian asks Edward and I.

"I don't know. Ana is the one that received the invitation." Ed says and after that give me a look that says 'when is the dinner?"

"Uhm.... The dinner is today, at Bella's house, 8pm, formal clothes." I say slowly, almost sound like a whisper.

"Sure! I'll fetch you guys later, then?" Christian asks.

"Sure, if it is not a problem, of course." Ed says without asking me, at all!

Don't he think he need to ask my opinion? We are going to have a ride with my ex, for God's sake!

"Uh yeah sure, it's not like my opinion is important." I say with a lot of sarcasm.

"What? Sorry I'm not focus today, Ana. Mind to say it one more time?" Ed asks me.

"Oh, no need. It's not important anyway."

>>>>><<<<<

Wearing a short red dress that end at my mid-tight, I take my YSL clutch. ( image of the outfit exactly down here )

I mean this is not my self to wear short dress and stuff but I just want to feel sexy tonight

I mean this is not my self to wear short dress and stuff but I just want to feel sexy tonight. Yeah, because you want to look sexy in front of Christian, Ana. My inner-self snap at me.

WAIT WHAT?
IT IS NOT LIKE THAT!

I don't love Christian anymore.. Do I?

LOVE?!! Oh my God, Ana for God's sake!
How could you say the L word?! It's forbidden, Anastasia Rose Steele!

A knock in the door makes me snap out of my conversation with my inner-self.

"Ana.. Baby, are you ready?" Edward asks me.
And oh my fucking God, he looks so good in his personalized suit.

He looks.... So good. Giving my eyes the pleasure to look at him, I look at him from the eyes till his feet. He looks so... Classy, polished, and oh how lucky I am to say he is mine.

"A good view, Ana?" Ed asks while taking my hand and make do a full rotation so he can take a good look of me and my outfit.

"Indeed. How about you, Mr. Cullen?" I ask him while giving him a smile which I hope don't look flushed but classy and cute.

"Oh, you don't even know how lucky I am to see the view in front of me. I think this view is the best God could give me. It's not a waste then that I have wait 28 years to see this beautiful view." Edward says while kissing the top of my head.

"Aww, it is the same for me,Ed. The only difference is that I have wait 22 years for this."
I say while I put my arms in his shoulder and pull his head to me.

"Oh, are you going to kiss me, my Ana?" Edward asks me while smiling and brushing his nose with mine.

"I don't know. Do you want me to kiss you, Mr.Cullen?" I ask while giving him the sweetest smile I could manage for now.

"Hmm, or maybe I can just be the one who kiss you first?" Ed asks while brushing his nose again with mine.

And after that, I have waited enough. I kiss him in the lip. My intention is giving him a short peck, believe me. But who I am to waste all the good kiss I could get right now?

Soon after, the 'short' peck that I intended has changed into a full makeout season. And.. Let me tell you something.

The moment is very, very, intense right now and I couldn't ask for something better. Until...

A voice make the both of us shocked.

"Cullen? How long it is going to take for you to ask Ana to go downstairs? Oh, did I distub something, guys?"

Oh no, this is not going to be good.
Christian catched me kissing Edward !

.
.
.
.
.

Hi guys!!
Oh my God, its been a very long time since I update a chapter!
I'm so sorry guys, it's just that I've been really busy and I'm waiting for the votes reach the goals HAHA!
But I do hope that I can update now? Or maybe in 4 days since after that I don't have school anymore! *YAAAY*
And... This chapter goal is 30 votes!
Can you guys do it? I believe you guys can! Hehe
Anyway, pleaaaase wish me luck for my national exams !!

Lots of love,
Author XO