Chapter 28 - Explaination

Did Christian Fucking Trevelyan Grey just kiss me?

Isn't it obvious, Ana? My sobconscious says.

Oh no, he can't just come to talk and then freaking kissed me!

Pushing him, I ask him what the hell is he doing. "What are you doing, you mad man?!"

"I can't stand this anymore, Ana. I... Miss you, and I can't see what is mine in another man's hand!" He says with soooo much expression in his eyes.

"Was, Christian. Was. It was yours. Now it is Edward's." I say. But as I said that, I feel this deep feeling in my throat that usually exist when I'm saying a lie.

Am I saying a lie, now? Is that mean.... Christian is the one that still has my heart? I ask myself.

"But I'm going to take back what is mine, Ana. I can't stand this 'we are just old friends' thing. You were and you are mine. Mine, Ana."

"But you have lost me at the time you didn't ask me to come back when I leave, Christian."

"It was because I think us having a break from everything will be good to both of us! I don't know you will run away from everything. If I know this will happen, I would have take you back the second you leave me!"

"I left you, I ran away because you didn't care about me! I'm no good for you and you are also no good for me. I need this, Christian. I need what I have with Edward. Love, kisses, hugs, affection. With you, it's just Sex,Me pleasuring you, and I'm the one that is falling for you!"

"What do you mean by you pleasuring Christian, Ana?" Edward asks.

Oh no, when did he come back? I clearly didn't notice that. This is messed up.

"Edward... That's not what you think...." I trail. Looking for help from Christian but he has this satisfied smirk that we got caught.

"Explain it then, Ana." Ed says while looking at Christian and I.

"Uhm... Back then in Seatlle... Christian and I met when I interviewed him for my university's magazine. And then we.... uhm....." I trail.

I don't know if Edward knows about Christian's lifestyle! What if I say something wrong and it'll get awkward to the both of them?! I don't want to be the one messing their friendship.

"What, Ana? What happen back then?" Edward asks with curiosity in his face.

"Uhm... We kind of dating for a month or so, I guess? But after that we broke up and I came London and well I met you and you know the rest." I explain.

I don't want my relationship with Edward got messed up just because of Christian. Remember Ana, he can't give you what you want and he just wants to give you pain. To hurt you. To satisfied himself.

"Oh, I thought you guys were married or something, for God's sake! But you guys don't have any feelings anymore right?" Edward asks.

What? He is okay with everything? Wow.
Feelings... Huh.
I don't have any feelings toward Christian... Right?
But... Why did I keep feeling this deep feeling in my throat?
But as usual, I say what's my mind want me to say.

"Yeah, we are now just friends."

After saying that, I feel Christian looking at me. scratch that, he is staring at me!
Oh no, what should I do?! But I'm just saying the truth tho!

We are just friends! We don't have any feelings left toward each other. So why do he keeps staring at me like I just said something wrong?

"Soo.... You guys cleared everything?" Edward asks.

"What? Not yet! Ugh I mean of course we have, duh!" I reply awkwardly.

To be honest, I can't lie at all because I'm such an open book. But oh well, at least I tried.

"Anyway Ed, today Bella is inviting us for dinner! You know, me being out from the hospital and stuff? Can we come?" I ask

"Oh really? Cool. But I don't know though if you can come since you need a lot of rest and stuff, Ana." Edward says with concern in his eyes.

Awww, what a cute boyfriend I have.

"Edwaaarrrd, believe meee, I'm okay and healthy as hell and I'm ready to kick everyone! I don't need any more rest! Pleaseeee, lets go to Bell's tonight?" I say.

I mean he's cute when he got overprotective of me but sometimes its annoying!
For God's sake, I just got out from the hospital so of course I'm healthy as hell and I've been in the bed for like 2 freaking weeks I don't need any more rest!

"Ugh I don't know Ana."

"Ughh, pretty pleeaaasee? I just want to have a nice dinner with my cousin oh my God! It's not like we are going to the club. Pleaaaseee?" I ask him while giving this 'puppy' face and pouting my lips a little.

"Ugh, okay. Stop pouting and giving me puppy's eyes! You know I can't resist it, Ana." Ed says while kissing my temple.

"Guys, can I come too?" Suddenly Christian asks me & Edward.

Oh no, it won't be polite if I say no to him, right? What should I do?! I can't spend any more day with him. He's making me confused.

"Sure dude! It won't be a problem, right, Ana?" Ed says.

Oh no, here we go to the awkward-est dinner ever.

"Sure... Christian."

Hi there people!!! Oh my god, I'm really tired today! I just finished my two week long exams which is really hard and I'm on my fucking period. I have this really bad cramps and yeah😢😢
but afterall, my day is good! How about yours?
And what do you guys think about this chapter? I write a long one for all of you guys hehe.

Comment your thoughts below!! And this chapter's goal iss........ 38 votes!!