Chapter 21 - I smell Trouble

"If you say so, Mr. Williams. I believe you arw the best doctor so I will accept your assumptions and I will let her memories came back naturally." Edward says while give Mr. Williams a dismissing look.

"Yes. I suggest you to give her a time so her body will accept all her stress and her memories will be back soon after. I'll leave you two alone right now. Get well soon, Ms. Steele." Mr. Williams says with his normal proud-voice.

"Thankyou, Mr. Williams. " I reply not wanting to sound rude.

"Mr. Cullen, Ms. Steele." Mr. Williams says before leaving the room letting me and Edward alone in the hospital-looking room that I just notice is one of the VIP rooms in the hospital that Carlisle's owns.

" So... How long have I been out? "
" 1 or 2 hours, Ana. How did you feel? " Edward asks me with clear-concern in his voice.
" Better than I deserved, I believe. Edward, how about our engagement party? Did you just shut it off? Or our engagement got cancelled? "
" Ana, it is better if we talk about this matter later when you already leave this room. Let's just let it be for now, okay? " He asks while holding my hand together.

What did he mean by that? Why can't he just tell me? What if he cancelled our engagement?
He must have cancelled our engagement then. Why the hell does he want to be with me again?

"No.... You... Leave me alone! I don't want to see you. Just... Go" I say while holding my tears.

I never thought that Edward will cancelled our engagement and now he did it.. It makes me feel betrayed. I know now I'm acting like a fucking teenager but what can I do?! My fianceé that said he loves me just cancelled our engagement with something that I haven't explained.

Christian.

Suddenly that name come up to my brain and I released something. Christian. Yes. Christian. It must be because of him. What the hell did he tell Edward that makes Edward cancelled our engagement?!

"Ana... " I hear someone said. Looking to my right, there stood perfectly Edward in the same place before.

Ah, so he didn't leave yet. Keyword yet.

"What are you doing here? Just leave me alone, Edward. Just go. Just leave me like every fucking people did. " I say back. Why can't I handle my emotions?

Then, I suddenly remember something.

I'm PMS-ing.
Damn. These hormones....

"Ana, what did you mean by that? I'll never leave you, Ana. I love you. You are my everything so how can I leave you alone?" Edward says back with sooo much emotion in his voice.

"What did I mean by that? Edward, don't act like you don't know what I mean. You know perfectly what I mean. You are just here because you scared that something bad will happen to me and it will affect you! You don't care about me! When I perfectly healthy, you will fucking leave me alone! Like what everyone did. It's just normal." I say back with tears flowing freely in both of my cheeks.

"Ana... You are too stressed right now. You can't overthink things, Ana. You can't be like this.. I'll never leave you. Okay? Remember it. I love you too much to leave you alone. But you are overthinking things now. You need to stop it, and rest so you'll be better and you can come home. Rest, Ana. I'll never leave you. I'm just going out to buy a coffee. And you, please have a rest. " Edward says before giving a peck to the top of my head and then start walking leaving me in the room.

Christian Trevelyan Grey.

Because of his stupid act, I got all this problems! If I have never went to the washroom, everything will be okay! Nothing will happens and right now I'll be Edward's fianceé !

Hi guys! Finally I updated something lol😂
Its been really hard for me to do any update because :

First, I have 3 stories ( one of them is unpublished because it needs a lot of fix) , and I need to do an update to all of them.
Second, I have assignments I need to do and I also have school.
Third, My national examinations are coming up and I need to practice a lot for them.
Fourth, I have so many exams and things i really need to do.
Fifth, My second sister is coming home from her study in Beijing today!
Ayee i'm so happy & excited right now. I have one month to spend my time with her before she came back so....

Anywayyy, I've been trying to manage my time and I think it'll be no problem no more if I can keep managing my time.

Sorry for the long update but I hope you guys will understand my position. I'll try my best xx

Love you lovelies & don't forget to VOTE & COMMENTS! See ya!!
X