Chapter 36 - Breakfast

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENTS & VOTE!

This chapter is dedicated for all my readers who had voted on my previous chapters and have been patient with me.

P.S Love you guys a lot x

Recap ;
"Um yeah sure. I look forward to lunch and meeting Kate and Elliot. It's been a long time since I met them." I say while smiling at him.

He looked shocked. I don't know why he looked shocked after I smile at him. I mean is it wrong that I smile at him?

"Ah yeah, of course. So I'll pick you at 11 am, yes?" he asked me with his super hot smile.

"Um ye-yeah. Of course. 11am it is. Oh! What clothes should I use? Casual? Fancy?" I asked back and curse my self for stuttering at the beginning.

"Casual. I'm going to be here at 11am sharp so don't be late, Ana. See you soon." Christian says while giving me his stern voice that he uses when he go all dominant.

Damn baby, my dominant is back, huh?

Chapter 36

After Christian made plans with me for the day, we as Edward, Christian and I quickly left for breakfast. Not Christian though, since he's coming home with all smiley which I guessed is from the plans he made with me.
I just don't understand why he's so happy about it. I mean he's a perfect guy. Smart ; good looking , wait scratch that. He's super good looking; Rich.
He can get any girl he wants but why is he so happy that he made plans with me?

Damn Ana, you don't even know if he's happy because of the plans you guys made or because there's something else. Stop being so confident. My subconscious says.

Damn, what a motivation from my self huh.

PING!
Startled by the sound of elevator which basically means the elevator has arrived at the destination floor, I quickly wake up from my conversation with my own self.
Getting out of the elevator, I see Edward keep throwing glares to Christian while he's just giving his sexual smirk that can make any pants off.

"Guys, stop it will you? I'm hungry and all I want is a nice peaceful breakfast." I say while walking towards the exit.

"Yeah well you can clearly see who keeps throwing glares right?" Christian says to me and again, with his sexy smirk.

"It's not fair, Ana! I asked you for the breakfast first!" Edward says while pouting a little.

"God stop it with the pouting, your not 5 years old Cullen." Christian says.

"Guys, stop it both of you. Edward, I give you chances fair and square. You asked me for breakfast first, so here we are going to have breakfast. Then, Christian asked me for lunch and dinner. I said yes because I have no plans and he asked me first.There's no need to be annoyed towards each other. You guys are best friends, for god's sake." I say while rolling my eyes and when I rolled my eyes, I can see Christian's jaw tense and his eyes has this hungry look.

"Yeah, stop it Grey." Edward says while smirking.

Sometimes I wonder why they are so childish oh my God. I mean they are all the CEO of their own company. Why are they so childish?

"Sooooo, what time are you going for breakfast? Since it's already 8am now." Bella asks while bursting the awkwardness air.

Oh, it's been a hour since they came? Wow time flies so fast.

"Now. What do you think, Ana?" Ed asks while looking at me.
"Um yeah sure. Just let me change my outfit first." I say while smiling at him and quickly walk towards my room.

I choose a white oversized t-shirt that says " hotter than your ex" and choose to top it off with a jeans short pants. I just put my hair in a ponytail and I'm ready to go.

"I'm ready! Wanna go now?" I say while wearing my watch and opening my room's door.

There, I see Bella and the two boys having a cup of tea. Why is Christian still here?
I look at them and they are all gaping except Bella who looks at me with knowing smile.

"What's up with the gaping?" I ask them while sitting beside Christian.
"You look.. amazing, belle." Edward says while looking at me with loving eyes.
"Please, I didn't have time to do my makeup, Ed. Stop with the flattering." I say while sipping the tea from I guess Christian's cup.
"You don't need makeup, Ana." Christian says while staring at me with this look which screams hungry.

Damn. I'm not ready for that look.
That look is one of the hottest expressions Christian can made and oh, how I love it.

.
.
.
.
Author's note :
Happy Chinese New Year to all of you guys❤
I'm so excited for 2017 and the blessings 2017 will bring. 2016 was great but I hope 2017 can be awesome.
Does anyone here celebrate CNY? Because I do!! :)
Anyway, I'm so sorry for the super lame and slow update. I know, I've said sorry too many times and never did anything for my sorry(s).
But really, I've tried writing so many times but the ideas just didnt come out!! 😫
I hope there are still people reading this story.
Again, I'm so sorry.
Btw, I've been wanting to tell you guys that I have an instagram that you guys can follow!!
It's steelexxgrey and I'll be posting hints and spoiler for the book.
And if you guys ever need someone to talk, you can just hit my dm on insta or wattpad.
I do that because I don't want you guys to be alone when you're facing your problems and all. Because I know how depressing it is to have no one to talk :)
Anyway, love u guys.
Xx