ch. 2

authors note: I know Diego Simeone has 5 kids but for this story we're just using his 3 boys. Gianluca (oldest) Giuliano (youngest) and Giovanni. I hope it's not too confusing :)

days later.
"Buenos días" Luca smiles as I open my eyes, yawning.
"Buenos días amor. You're up early" I smile. I pick him up onto my bed and cuddle with him. He giggles as I kiss him repeatedly.
"Should we go make breakfast?" I yawn. He nods and gets up.

He's so energetic in the mornings. It's tiring. But I love him so we make it work. I get myself up, and wash my face and brush my teeth. We head downstairs to the kitchen, it seems like no one is up yet.

"Buenos días" the housekeeper says to us.
"Buenos dias lola" luca smiles giving her a hug.
"So luca what should we make today?" I ask as I sit him up on the counter.
"Hmm pancakes?"
"Again?" I laugh.
"Please mama" he pouts.
"Okay, okay. Let's do it" I smile. I grab the ingredients and set them on the counter.
We've done this so many times he knows the steps. I help him stir the batter.

We finish making the pancakes, as everyone begins to wake up.
"Mi guerito, buen día" Giuliano says walking over and tickling Luca. Luca can't contain his laugh.
"Tio Nano! Stop!" Luca laughs, he can't say his name so that's what he calls him.
"Can you help me get him to the table?" I ask Giuliano as I carry over the plates. He nods and picks Luca into his arms. Gio and Gianluca are already seated at the table.
"Where's everyone else?" I ask. They look around at each other.
"What? What's wrong?" I ask confused.
"Umm, nothing. Don't worry about it" gianluca says giving me a small smile.
"What? Are you-"
"Buen día familia!" Our father says as he walks down the stairs.
He greets everyone before taking a seat.
"Where's mama?" I ask.
"She had to head out to, to a meeting. She'll be back later" he clears his throat. I nod and shrug it off. It's weird because it's not like her to leave suddenly.

We all take a seat and begin to have breakfast. It's a lucky week because everyone is home. All of the boys play futbol and aren't always home. Gio travels the farthest, he's currently playing for Napoli. Giuliano is the only one who stays home of the three of them. Hes here in atletico.

I've slowly learned a lot more about futbol. Being in this family, you learned to love it. Even Luca had been showing signs of liking the sport. But seeing how my brothers are achieving great things, makes me feel useless here. I've been studying to work in sports media and to be a reporter or journalist. I've put out many applications and am waiting on a response. My friends from university have helped me a lot in finding places where I could have an internship. But I haven't had luck yet. I don't want to use the Simeone name as an advantage, I want to make my own name.

"So, I was thinking I could take Luca to the office today. I've been seeing him really like kicking the ball around and try to play futbol with his tios. I'd love to see how he feels seeing the boys practice on the team" my father says.
"Oh. Hmm yeah that would be fun for him, I think. What do you say Luca? Do you want to go with your abuelo?" I turn to look at him. He's covered in chocolate from the pancakes. He smiles as he sees everyone look at him.
"Si mami. I want to go with abuelo" he finally says.
"Okay, great. Let's finish up so I can get you dressed.
"We have time, practice is later today. But it'll give you some rest and a break. Go out with your friends, do something fun" my father says.
"Gracias papa" i reply.

We finish breakfast, and I help Lola clean up the kitchen a bit. I grab Luca to take him upstairs and get him dressed. I get him in the bath to wash him up, and then let him choose his outfit. Once we're done, he runs off to his room.
"Luca, come back I need to do your hair" I call out. He doesn't come back so I walk over to find him.