ch. 7

Pedro drives off toward the warehouse. The clothing line he has with Springfield uses this place to work. Today he has a few photoshoots to do for them to post on their website.

We exit the car as he parks, and walk up toward the entrance of the warehouse. The security guard greets us both and lets us inside. I follow behind Pedro as he walks straight toward the back.

"Buenos dias Pedro, como estas?" A woman who looks older than us says.
"Bien, bien. Sami, This is Mia my new assistant" he replies, and motions over toward me.
"Mucho gusto" I say and shake her hand.
"Well, the ladies in the dressing room have your clothes picked out, you can head back in there and we'll get started soon" She tells us.

He nods, and pulls my arm to pull me in front of him.

"Ladies first" he smiles.

He shows me the way toward the dressing room, and inside are two girls closer to our age. They smile and wave, and he walks over toward them. He begins to take off his hoodie, and hands it to me along with his phone and wallet. I hold on to them, and stand to the side.

"So we'll start off with this shirt, and end with the hoodie. Let us know if something feels off" one of the girls says.

"Gracias" he winks at them. They both giggle, and walk away. He slowly takes his shirt off, and I realize I was still int he room.

"Sorry, Ill wait outside" I blush and begin walking.
"You can stay, I won't be fully naked, unfortunately for you" He winks and laughs.

"Oh, okay" is all I can say. I don't know how to respond.

I sit on the bench, still holding his things. His hoodie smells so good, and its warm. The room is tiny, so there isn't really anywhere else for me to look beside him or the mirror.

His perfectly toned body shines in the mirror because of the lighting. He begins to take his shorts off, revealing his boxers. He covers himself in the center, and I do my best to not make it awkward. Eventually he slides on his jeans, and begins to buckle them.

"Hey" he calls out. I look up and we make eye contact.
"Yes?"
"Do you mind helping me take my necklace off?" He smiles. I nod and stand up.

I walk over, and have to step on my tiptoes a bit to reach. His back is perfectly toned, and I feel the small hairs on his back stand as my hands touch his back. His body is warm, at the touch of my cold hands.

As I carefully unbuckle the chain, I see marks all over his back and on his neck. Its obvious where they came from, I was unaware he had a girlfriend. Im not sure why, but it makes me a bit jealous. I clear my thoughts, because I shouldn't feel this way about my boss. Much less someone who I barley know.

I remove the chain, and he turns around quickly. We stand inches from each other. I feel his breath on me, at least it smells minty. He smiles and grabs my hand, taking the chain into his.

"Gracias" he says with that contagious smile.
"Anytime" I reply, and turn away before he can see me blushing. I step back and clear my throat as I go back to the bench.

He quickly slips his shirt on, and sits at the vanity, he calls for the girls to come back inside.

"You look great Pedro, green is definitely your color" one of them says. She places her hands on his shoulder and smiles.
"Gracias guapa" he smiles at her through the mirror.

They begin to do his makeup and fix his hair. They start being a bit too touchy, but he's not my boyfriend and I shouldn't care. I roll my eyes at their comments, and pull out my phone instead of paying attention.