ch. 4

"Luca will be just fine, I promise. Go have fun in Barcelona, try it out. We'll be here waiting for you" my father says to me.
"Gracias papa. I'll miss you so much. Please call me if anything happens with Luca" I say pulling my father into a hug. I know he'll be okay with Luca but I still worry.
"Adios Luca. Te quiero tanto tanto. Listen to your abuelito, I'll be back soon, okay?"
"Adios mami, te quiero" Luca smiles and hugs me. I kiss his cheek as I try to hold back my tears. It'll be my first time away from Luca, ever. 
"He'll be fine, we promise" my father says again. I nod and kiss Luca one last time. My father picks him up, and stands up as I begin to leave. My brothers are going to drop me off at the airport.

We have goodbye as I walk out toward the car. I sit in the passenger beside Gianluca, as he drives off.

____

We arrive at the airport and head toward the security after checking in. I'm nervous, but excited at the same time.
"This is it hermanita. Time for goodbyes" Gianluca says. The two of them pull me in for a group hug, and at this point I can't hold my tears in any longer. Knowing that this will possibly be the last time we're all together for awhile. They've been my rock. They've helped me through everything these last years. I can't imagine my life without them. It suck's that Giovanni had to leave last week too.

We let go, and they all hug me one by one.
"I'll be here when you return. I'm one flight away so call me if you need me" Giuliano says.
"Gracias nano, I will"

They wave goodbye to me as I make my way through security. Until I can no longer see them. Well this is it, my new adventure.

I sit by the gate and wait for my flight to be called.

miasofia2 posted to their story: we're missing Gio :/

____

'Welcome to Barcelona. We hope you enjoy your stay' the speakers sound. I grab my bag, and make my way off the flight.

Lorena said a driver would be waiting for me when I arrive. They booked a hotel near the training center and near the players home, so I could have a place. Once I find the driver I walk towards him and check in. He helps me with my bags and we head off toward his car.

When we arrive at the hotel, I hurry to check in. I rush inside and to my room, so I won't be late to my appointment with Lorena. Especially since it appears it might rain. I quickly drop off my things and clean myself up quickly.

I rush back out, and the same driver takes me to the training center. I check in through security, and eventually make my way to Lorena's office.

"Hola, buen día. It's so nice to meet you" she smiles as I walk inside.
"Buenos dias. You as well" I smile back.
"Come on, let me give you a quick tour while we discuss the job" she says standing up.