Informing

Ruby POV

She thought I wouldn't do it.

So now I'm proving her wrong, does this prove her point though?

Nah

I walked into class sitting in my ASSIGNED SEAT next to Tera who is already there staring at me, like a little creep.

"I can feel you staring Tera." I said as a grin grew on her face as she sat straight up.

"Well I'm admiring fine art, is that a crime?" She asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Ok enough with your 'flirting' I have some stuff to tell you, the 'tea' if you will." I said as she perked up leaning closer to me.

"Ok I'm listening." She said as I nodded.

"So Gracelyn-"

"You're spilling the tea on your BEST FRIEND, that's crazy bee, what she do to you?" Tera said with a light chuckle as I shoved her arm.

"One, yes I am spilling the tea but in my defense she said I could two, don't call me that and three, she said some things to start a friendship war." I explained as she chuckled with a smile.

"Ok so I'm helping you win?" She asked as I groaned.

"Yes Tera, now can I spill the tea please?" I asked if she chuckled before nodding leaning in again.

"Ok so as I was saying Gracelyn met someone at a sports game and is now all lovey-dovey with them." I said as Tera gasped leaning even closer.

"Ok now I'm invested because this is not what I expected, so what do I do or should I say we do?" She asked as I grinned.

"Ok sooo SHE said it was okay you can tell Kera and we'll go from there." I said I should nodded in agreement.

"Can I tell you a little secret now?" She asked as I looked at her confused before nodding making her lean in closer to my ear before whispering.

"So Kera has...."