Meeting

Gracelyn POV

"Ray?" I said confused as she stood at my door with the biggest smile on her face.

"What are you doing here? Did I leave something in your car or something?" I asked if she shook her head.

"Nope but I figured I'd tell you that the girl I was talking about earlier today is officially jealous." She said with a proud smile as I chuckled.

"Congratulations? I don't know if that's a good thing or not." I said honestly I should chuckled with a nod.

"It's a good thing." She replied then I realized I haven't invited her in so I moved out of the way a bit offering her to come in.

"Please come in, so that we can talk about your girlfriend and her jealousy and heads up I have company over so you'll most likely have to meet them." I said I should nodded coming in the house.

"Do I have to make a good impression then or am I good? Also is you know who one of your esteemed guests?" She questioned with a teasing smile as I sighed.

"Yes, yes, she is now be nice to all of them and you somewhat met Ruby but still be nice to them." I said making her chuckle as I walked her through the house and to the table.

"When am I not nice? I mean I bought you a whole new pretzel just because I bumped into you." She said making me laugh as we finally made it to the table.

I leaned over to her ear and whispered.

"Now remember, be nice." I whispered making her chuckle as we entered everyone else's view.

"Oh my god it's the girl from the game, wait how did you know gracelyn's address?" Ruby questioned as Rayna looked at me lightly chuckling.

"Ruby her name is Rayna and you know that, Rayna meet my friends Ruby for you already saw at the game, then we have Tera and finally we have Kera." I said introducing all of them to Rayna as she politely wave up all of them.

"Everyone this is Rayna I said to the group who now waved at Rayna.

"Now all of you be nice and Rayna would you like some french toast or no?" I asked as her eyes lit up and she nodded making me go into the kitchen.

"I'll help you, plus I have some tea to spill." Rayna said following behind me as I chuckled both of us going into the kitchen.

"By the way your girlfriend was so staring at you." Rayna whispered playfully as I shook my head shoving her playfully.

"No she was not one and two, not my girlfriend." I said as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Not yet at least." She whispered under her breath as I scoffed.

"I heard that." I said out loud making her chuckle.