Telling Kera

Tera POV

I walked into the parking lot of the school, getting into Kera's car being as she was waiting for me in order for us to go off campus and get some well deserved lunch.

"Hey Tera." She greeted as I entered her car, putting on my seatbelt before replying to her.

"Hey Kera, so where we going for lunch today?" I asked and she thought for a moment.

"McDonald's sounds nice." She replied as she started the car putting the nearest McDonald's into her maps, the nearest one being around 10 minutes away.

"So why were you so late?" She asked making me confused.

"Late? For what?" I asked.

"5th period, you were a little bit late, why? If you don't mind me asking." She asked making all the memories come back.

Ruby's plan, now is the best time to tell her too, how could I forget?

"Oh I was talking to Ruby about some tea." I replied making her look at me confused at the terminology.

"Tea? As in the drink?" She asked making me laugh.

"No, I mean as in the latest news about Gracelyn, they have this little friendly rivalry going on right now." I replied watching closely as her head perked up slightly.

Gotcha.

"Gracelyn... As in her friend, that bumped into me?" She asked looking for clarification as a hidden grin made its way to my face.

"Yeah her, apparently she's talking to someone." I said as I watched her hands gripped the steering wheel ever so slightly.

"Really? Good for her." She replied strictly keeping her eyes on the road.

"Yeah apparently they met at a sports game, they've been talking ever since." I continued as she slightly nodded.

"Do they play the sport? Or were they just there?" She asked as I thought about it she never told me that much but I'm gonna assume or should I say guess on this next part.

"I don't know honestly she didn't tell me that much but I would assume whoever it was didn't play the sport." I replied as she nodded going silent again for a short time.

"And are they a boy or a girl?"

"I have no clue, why?" I asked as she shrugged her shoulders.

"No reason." She replied plainly as I looked away trying to stop myself from chuckling.

Yeah 'no reason' indeed.