A Thing?

Ruby POV

"I know you saw that Tera? You did see that right?" I questioned as she laughed nodding until both me and her heard the door closed and then a blushing Gracelyn came into view

"Ohh someone's blushing is that about the holding hands?" I teased as Gracelyn glared at me but also didn't deny it.

"So I'm taking that as a yes because you didn't deny it." I said as Gracelyn just sat down in silence still looking at her hands in shock as both me and Tera smiled at each other.

"I think she's realized that Kera likes her, or she realized her own feelings either way it's a win-win." Tera whispered in my ear as I nodded in reply.

"So are you guys-" I started to ask a question but then stopped as I heard the front door open and then close meaning that Kera was back inside the house.

"This is about to get good." Tera whispered as I nodded once again in agreement as she came into the room and sat right beside Gracelyn who is still dead quiet.

"Why is everyone so quiet?" She asked as she looked around the table at all of us.

"Well um, we as in me and Tera have a question for the both of you." I replied as I pointed between her and Gracelyn who was now looking up at everyone.

"Ok." They both said in union.

"Are you guys a thing?" Tera asked making them both go stiff as we waited for an answer.

"I don't know." Gracelyn said finally speaking up making Kera look at her in shock as we looked at her with confusion as we all sat around the table.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I asked a bit worried as Gracelyn has never been this quiet.

"I'm not rushing you and you don't have to force an answer if-"

"That's not it Ruby I promise I just... I just don't know what Kera wants." She interrupted in a low voice giving me a small smile as she turned her attention to Kera who had a look of shock and happiness.

"I... I'd be happy to be as they call it 'a thing'." She replied finally gaining her composure as a big smile covered her face and an even bigger smile was now on Gracelyn's face.

"Oh my god it's happening bee." Tera said hugging my arm and excitement as I smiled watching the scene unfold.

"Shhh, let them have their moment." I whispered back as they both of them looked at one another with happiness.

"So does this mean we are.. you know?" Gracelyn asked Kera who smiled even wider nodding.

"Yes you are now- wait do you want say it or should they?" She said pointing at us who were practically waiting for the confirmation as Gracelyn chuckled before replying.

"I'll say it if you want." Gracelyn said as Kera nodded.

"Go ahead." She replied as Gracelyn stood up and as loud as she could muster yelled the words we have all been waiting for.

"ME AND KERA ARE JOW OFFICIAL!"

Me and Tera jumped up in celebration as Kera practically jumped up to hug Gracelyn, after a while we all started hugging and congratulating one another.

"Wait a minute does that mean we are gonna be third wheels? Tera asked with a groan as I hugged her to get her to be quiet.

"Oh hush you big baby." I whispered as we all enjoyed the happy moment of the new lovely couple.

"Ok bee." She replied happily as we both watched over our newfound friend group evolve.

Operation K-A-G was a success.