Part 2

Mentions of sh and Ed.
____________________________________

I told abi to turn the music down and she did. I then answer the call just as abi stopped at the cafe. I got out and walked a bit away from the girls.

Y/n: hello?
Unknown: Hi y/n
Y/n: Who am I speaking to?
Unknown: It's Don.

Don my ex. She cheated on me and used me for my money. I fucking hate her with everything in me.

Y/n: Why are you calling me?
Don: I want to talk to you.
Y/n: No why did you call me?
Don: Fine. I miss you. Come back y/n. You know I didn't cheat on purpose.
Y/n: No Don. You cheated and used me for money.
Don: You know that I love you.
Y/n: Bye don.
Don: No wait please.

I pressed decline and went back to the girls. They waited for me outside and we went inside together. I felt off after that call. Like why can't she just leave me alone?

Duas pov

Me and Romain met at a cafe that was close to the house. We sat in a corner where people won't recognize me.

Romain: So love what did you wanna talk about?
Dua: I can't do this anymore Romain.
Romain: What do you mean?
Dua: I just fell out of love.
Romain: Are you sure?
Dua: Yess. I'm so sorry.
Romain: Don't be sorry. Stuff like this happens. I'm just happy you told me.
Dua: Your very calm about this?
Romain: Yeah. Can we still be friends?
Dua: Yeah we can.
Romain: Oky then. I'm going to go now. I hope the best for you Dua.
Dua: Thanks Romain. You too.

I hugged him and stayed at the cafe. I looked around and saw y/n and her friends. Shit she must not see me. She will think I'm stalking her. No I can stay and I have a reason. I ordered a wine and went on my phone and looked over now and then. Y/n looked down and I knew something was up.

Y/n pov

I hate don and that she think she can just come back into my life. She needs to just fuck off.

Abi: Y/n?
Y/n: Yeah sorry.
Sarah: Are you okay?
Y/n: Yeah I'm fine.
Abi: Yeah sure.
Y/n: I'm just a bit nauseous. I think I'm going to go home.
Sarah: Awwh are you sure you don't wanna stay?
Y/n: I'm sure. You girls can have fun.

I looked over to abi and her expression changed instantly from happy to angry. She was staring at someone and I turned to see who it was. Fuck it was don and to make matters worse she came over to us.

Y/n: Yess don?
Don: Please y/n!
Y/n: I said no. How did you know I was here?
Don: I tracked your phone.
Y/n: Ffs.

I looked at abi for help and she just shook her head no. If she helped she would fuck don up. What do I do now?

Y/n: Last warning don.
Don: Please.

I stormed to the bathroom to calm myself. I hid in one of the bathroom stalls. Someone came in and I just lost it.

Dua pov

I saw a girl enter after y/n stood up to leave. She and y/n had a argument and y/n looked mad and scared at the same time. After a few words y/n stormed to the bathroom and I decided to go to her. She hid in one of the bathroom stalls. I closed the door behind me and locked it.

Y/n pov

Y/n: Ffs don just leave me alone. I don't want to get back together with you. Why can't you get that!? You cheated on me and used me for my money. Please just go.

I started crying and broke down onto the floor. Usually don would say something back but she didn't.

Dua: Y/n?
Y/n: Oh shit sorry Dua. I'm so sorry that I screamed at you. I'm so sorry.