Part 32

Hailee kept trying to talk to me but I don't want to talk to anyone right now, not even Dua. This road trip turned out shit and it was Duas first one with me. First was abi being a dishonest snake. Secondly was Dan touching Dua and now this. One of us are gonna get killed. I gave the signal that we are gonna drive fast and so I sped up and so did the rest. We arrived at the stop and the max wasn't there. We are lucky that we are still alive. I stopped my bike first and the rest stopped near the shop. Anya immediately went and got gas. The others got of their bike and went inside. I just sat in my bike while waiting for them to finish. Dua got out of the car and came up to me. I opened my helmet to talk to her.

Dua: Can I go grab you anything?

Y/n: No Dua im okay thanks. Here take my card.

Dua: I can pay for myself thanks.

Y/n: I said that the trip was on me. So take my card please.

Dua: Fine il take it.

Dua pov

Y/n has been kinda in a cold mood since what happened. Hailee called me and told me that y/n didn't want to talk to her. I took her card but I'm not gonna use it. I don't want y/n to pay for everything. I also have money. I went inside and saw the group chatting while waiting for their food. I went up to them.

Michael: Is she coming?

Dua: No I don't think so.

Hailee: She has never given us a cold shoulder before. Maybe Anya knows something?

Sarah: Why are you suggesting that?

Hailee: Cause she is comforting y/n.

Anya pov

I saw y/n not going inside. I finished to fill up the tank and went over to y/n. I really hope she is okay after having to deal with the max. Her dad has a lot of history with them.

Anya: Are you okay?

Y/n: No. No I'm not. You could've got killed.

Anya: I'm sorry y/n. I didn't know it was them.

Y/n: Anya I'm just glad I was there to help you.

Anya: Did it bring back memories?

Y/n: Yeah.

Anya: You know I would never end up like that woman.

Y/n flashback

Me and my parents are currently eating out for my dad's birthday. I just turned 8 the other day and my dad is turning 30. We are at this high class restaurant and some people just walked in and sat at the bar. They had jackets that said the max. A woman came over to them and asked them to move cause she sat there first. One of the men looked over to us and saw my dad. He took out his gun and shot the woman in her head. Her blood spilled onto me and I could see her skull. She was dead. My dad stood up and started to yell at them while I cried. My mom took me outside and drove me home. She started to clean me up and explained it to me.

Mom: Your dad has a lot of info on these people. He was the leader once and he left cause they started to do illegal stuff. They won't hurt any one of us cause he already has someone in place if he gets killed they get killed. You will understand when your older hopefully.

Y/n: Is the lady okay?

Mom: No honey she is dead.

My mom stood up after she cleaned me. She took me over to the couch and turned on my favorite show. I heard her say.