Part 1

Miss me?
______________________________________

Y/n pov:

Y/n: But mom and dad il be fine here by myself. I'm 18 and I don't need a babysitter.
Mom: Y/n this is not up for you to decide. Last time we left you alone you almost burned the house down.
Y/n: It was accident.
Dad: Yeah sure hunny. You're getting a babysitter while we are gone.
Y/n: Why can't I just come with?
Mom: Cause we need a bit of alone time.
Y/n: For a month?
Dad: Yess. Now go and get washed up. Your babysitter will be here any minute.
Y/n: Fine.

I walked up stairs and slammed my door. I fucking hate this. My friends are going to laugh at me. Their parents leave them alone for 3 months and mine can't leave me alone for 1 month without a damn babysitter. Let just get this over with. I put some music on and turn the volume up to it's fullest. I then started getting ready for the day.

I decided on this

(Y/n has blond hair and blue eyes

(Y/n has blond hair and blue eyes. Keep that in mind)

I then decided to message my friend group and tell them that i got a babysitter. My two friends are Sarah and Abigail. Sarah is sweet and always supportive. Abigail is the down to earth one who isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Y/n: Hi guys. Guess what?🙄

Sarah:What y/n?

Abigail: Yeah what's up?

Y/n: I got a fucking babysitter.😠

Sarah: Maybe she is sweet?

Abigail: Or she can be that bitch that have all of these rules.

Y/n:I really hope that's not the case. I haven't met her yet but I'm not excited. Do you guys wanna do something tonight?

Sarah: Let's go to the cafe

Abigail: That is if the babysitter allow it. Y/n ask your parents before they leave. Il pick you up.

Y/n: Oky il go and ask them. Thanks guys

Sarah: Anytime💜

Abigail: Go now 🤣

Y/n: oky oky il go

I placed my phone in my pocket and went downstairs after turning the music down. My parents was still here and I went up to them.

Y/n: Can I go out with my friends tonight?
Mom: Sure.
Dad: Il just let the babysitter know.

The doorbell rang and my parents went and opened the door. They greeted the woman. She had long ginger hair and black eyes. She had a husky voice and seemed sweet? I decided to greet her later and walked upstairs. I went back into my room and played my music again. I then went back to texting my friends.