Part 30

Just then Dua opened her door and came up to us.

Dua: What happened?

Y/n: Well it looks like I fried my battery or my engine.

Hailee: That's gonna take a long time to fix without any new parts.

Y/n: Don't worry cause...

Just then we heard a loud bike come around the corner. The driver drove up to us and got off. He got on my bike and it couldn't start. What the hell?

Y/n: What are you doing?

Guy: Your mom hired me to take this back and bring your bike.

Y/n: Oh yeah. Goodluck cause something is fried.

Guy: Don't worry I always find a way.

Y/n: Oky thanks for bringing my bike.

Guy: Just doing my job.

The guy pushed my bike over to the shade before calling someone. I got on my bike and started it. The sound this thing makes is so beautiful.

Hailee: How did you plan this?

Y/n: Just called my mom while with the pup. She knows me and was already sending it.

Dua: Your mom is cool.

Y/n: Not as cool as me.

I started my bike and started to drive out. Hailee went to her bike and got on. Dua ran to the car and anya took off after me. The rest started to follow and we were soon on the road. I had to drive slow so that the others could keep up but everything went smoothly.

~
We arrived at the hotel and parked our bikes inside the garage. Everyone started to clap for me and I did a little bow for them once I got off. We all took our helmets off, Dua and Anya got out of the car. I just laughed at them being childish.

Chloe: All hail the new guide.

Micheal: Yess the best there is in all the kingdom.

Jay: Yess bow to the royal black princess.

They all did a little bow and I just laughed.

Y/n: Silence you annoying peasants.

Sarah: As you wish my league.

I started laughing before going up to Dua. She just giggled and placed her arm around my waist while looking at the others.

Hailee: You did good y/n.

Y/n: Thanks Hailee. Everyone can go and eat, sleep,drink and do what ever they want. Tomorrow we are going to camp so make sure your extra clean cause we don't have a shower or anything.

They all left and I grabbed our luggage. Dua walked beside me to make sure I was handling everything oky. When we got inside the hotel I handed the luggage over to the workers there and got our key. We went upstairs to our room and once we got inside I ran and flopped down on the bed. Dua came to my side and removed hair that fell on my face.

Dua: Are you tired baby?

Y/n: No not really. How is your hip?

Dua: It's manageable. Wanna go and grab some sushi and wine?

Y/n: Yeah sure but first.

I pulled Dua down onto the bed and she got on top of me. She layed her body down and hugged me.

Y/n: You okay love?

Dua: Today was just much.

Y/n: Wanna talk about it?