Part 6

Y/n pov

I woke up and saw that Dua was sleeping on my couch. I'm very grateful for her. She could have took the bed with me but am I going to tell her that? Maybe 😂

Y/n: Morning.
Dua: Mhm.
Y/n: Are you alright 😂
Dua: Oh my gosh that was uncomfortable.
Y/n: You could have taken your bed or you could have slept next to me.
Dua: I didn't wanna invade your bubble. I was worried so I decided to sleep here.
Y/n: Aww how sweet. Go and get ready I have a surprise for you.
Dua: You with all of the surprises.
Y/n: Go. I need to get ready aswel.
Dua: Alright alright I'm going.

She left and I went on my phone. I called my mom's fav spa place. I booked us both everything and payed for us. I then got up and dressed.

I wore this.

I then went downstairs and ordered us some sushi for breakfast

I then went downstairs and ordered us some sushi for breakfast. It came after a short while and Dua came downstairs. She saw the sushi and her face lit up.

Dua: This is going to be the first time im going to have sushi for breakfast.
Y/n: Its the best early in the morning.
Dua: I'm letting you know that there is going to be a party tonight at my friends house. Wanna come with?
Y/n: Sure. Who will I know there?
Dua: Maybe Hailee.
Y/n: Wait is Hailee invited?
Dua: Yeah. Dove is holding the party. They are gonna be here for one night.
Y/n: Yesss.

I jumped in excitement and turned my speaker on in the kitchen. Dua already stole some sushi while I was busy looking for a song. I decided on some Dua songs. I started with cool.

Dua: Hah no put that shit off 😂.
Y/n: Nope. I like this song. It's one of my favs.
Dua: Oh is it now. What are the other favs?
Y/n: Well. Physical, love again, pretty please, be the one, hotter than hell, new love and good in bed 😉
Dua: Nice choices. I heard you play high the other night. Don't you like high?
Y/n: Oh I do but on special occasions. 😂
Dua: Just imagine fucking and hearing someone play one of your songs. 😂
Y/n: Wtf Dua 😂

I laughed so much and so did Dua. This girl just did me dirty. I ate some sushi after we stopped laughing.

Dua: Oky can you give me reasons why you like each song?
Y/n: Well physical gives you a energy boost. Love again reminds me that I will find love again. Pretty please is just pretty please. Be the one is a old fav and its basically saying that I can be the one. Hotter than hell is false confidence. New love is your first baby. Good in bed is a nice song about sex.

Dua choked at my words. I just giggled and she gave me a wtf look.

Y/n: I do like your other songs aswel. Those are just my main songs. Don't start now is close to a fav.
Dua: The fact that you just continued like normal after saying my one song is about sex.
Y/n: Cause it is dua.
Dua: It's not only about that.
Y/n: I know. It's about a man disappointing you but you keep going back and it always end up with sex.
Dua: Wow so you do know what your talking about.
Y/n: I'm not stupid. I can read music. I wanted to join the artist industry but I will do that a little bit later. I'm enjoying my break after school for now.
Dua: That's good to hear. Maybe we can colab one day.
Y/n: Yeah maybe.