Part 35

I started to take out Duas clothes and saw one dress of hers was full of liquid. What liquid did Dua have in her bag to make this dress feel sticky and smell wonderful. Maybe it's her perfume or it's her vape juice. I turned around with the dress in my hand and walked back to Dua who just finished cooking. She saw me and gave me a confused look.

Dua: What are you doing with my dress?

Y/n: Oh nothing. What liquid was in you bag?

Dua: My vape juice why?

Y/n: Well there is no hope for this dress then.

Dua came over to me and grabbed the dress to look it over. She saw the massive stain on the chest area of the dress. She cursed at herself while walking to the room.

Dua: The food is done. Can you please make the table?

Y/n: Yess I will love.

I felt bad about Duas dress. She seemed to like it very much. Maybe I can get her the same one? She is really upset about it.

After I was done making the table I went upstairs to check up on Dua. I saw her sitting there on the bed while looking at the dress in her hands. I saw a tear fall into the dress and immediately went over to her to comfort her.

Y/n: Hey hey it's okay.

Dua: No it's not.

Y/n: Il find a way to get the stain out Dua don't worry.

Dua: What's the point. You have already seen the dress.

Y/n: What?

Dua: I bought this dress for you to wear. I was really looking forward to giving it to you.

I could tell this really upset Dua. It's just a dress to me but to Dua it was much more. I gave her a side hug and she placed her head onto my shoulder.

Y/n: Dua are you okay? I love the dress and I will make the stain go away. You can gift it to me afterwards.

Dua: I'm sorry if I'm freaking out over a dress. I just started my uhm.

Y/n: Oh. I have a few things for you then.

Dua pov

Y/n stood up and grabbed something from the closet. She handed me her hoodie and went out of the room. While she was gone I smelled the hoodie and it smelled just like her. I placed it on and watched as y/n came back with a ponyo teddy and some meds. She had a bottle of water with her aswel.

Y/n: Here is ponyo and some pain killers.

Dua: Y/n.

I started balling my eyes out and y/n held me close to her. She is to good for me. She got me ponyo. No one I've ever dated in my life remember my fav anime and little cute ponyo.

Y/n: Hey hey it's okay. I'm here.

Dua: Your to good for me.

Y/n: Awhh Dua. Your the sweetest.

Dua: No you are.

Y/n: Shit I forgot the other thing.

Y/n stood up and ran to her bag. She pulled out something and hid it from me as she ran out of the room. She came back after a few minutes and placed a hot water bag on my stomach.

Y/n: That's to help with any cramps and pain.

I looked down and saw the hot water bag was shaped like a bunny and had little ears on it. It was soft on my skin cause it was like a plush toy but hot.