Part 12

I woke up from my nightmare. I really hope it was a nightmare and not true. I got up and went to my balcony immediately. I decided to just chill today and I'm not in a mood for anyone, not even Dua. I pulled out my weed box and lit one. I took a few quick hits and finish it quickly. I then grabbed a bottle of vodka from the fridge and started to drink it.

All of the memories from last night then hitted me and I was crying. I continued to drink my alcohol until it was half way empty. I'm so done with this sick and cruel word. I lost my best friend last night and I can't stand it. I should have never kept pegasus and all of this wouldn't happen. There was a reason why I thought it through a bunch of times. This was it, it was cause of hailee's safety. Why did she have to help Madeline? She could have just leave her? Madeline would be dead but my Hailee would still be here.

I downed the rest of the bottle and went out of my room. I was barely walking but I kept on going slow to my parents room. Dua wasn't in sight and I went to their room. I went through their cabinet of meds. I saw a full pack of pain killers and grabbed them. I went back to my room and hid the pills in my nightstand. I decided to have a cry session and went downstairs to grab the strong alcohol. So I made my way downstairs very carefully and grabbed it before walking with it back upstairs. I dropped it and the bottle broke on the stairs. I decided to leave and went back to my room cause I have a lot of my own alcohol. So I grabbed my phone and went back to my balcony. I grabbed the rest of the Caribbean twist and placed it next to me. I opened one and went on my phone. I saw that Dua was showing people her new song. That's nice.

Dua insta photos.