Part 36

Until I saw the giraffes. I drove closer to them.

Y/n: You guys see my baby's?

Dua: Hailee look there is the giraffe's.

Hailee: Where I don't see them?

Y/n: On your right side.

Anya: They are gorgeous. Can we go closer?

Y/n: Yeah sure. They know it's my car so they don't mind.

I drove closer to the and got out. Dua pulled me back into the car and I saw Hailey storm the car. Hailey is my female giraffe and her boyfriend is bailey. I quickly closed my door and honked a few times to chase her away. What's wrong with her?

Dua: Don't seem like they know you.

Hailee: We totally understand if you were saying those things to sound cool.

Anya: I don't think y/n is lying. Look

We all watched as bailey chased Hailey away and make his way over to the car. I got out again and he saw me. He came running up to me and he immediately wanted pets.

Y/n: See I told you.

Dua: Now that is cool.

Hailee: What's wrong with the other one?

Y/n: You guys stay here. Let me go check.

Anya: Can you leave this one with us?

Y/n: His name is bailey. The other one is Hailey and no Hailee she not named after you. Her name is spelled different.

Hailee: Awwh dang.

Dua: Take your phone with. You know if there is trouble.

Y/n: Thanks Dua.

Dua handed me my phone and I quickly took it before walking off to Hailey. Bailey followed me and we soon saw why she was like this. I snapped a photo and sended it to Dua.

Y/n: This was why she chased the car

Y/n: This was why she chased the car. It was to protect the baby.

Dua: Can I keep him?

Dua: He is so cute! ❤️

Dua: I'm showing the girls now.

Y/n: I have a permit for them so unfortunately you can't take him. You guys can think of a name though.

Dua: Yess we will. Be careful.

Y/n: Always am. 😊

I placed my phone back in my pocket and whistled for Hailey. She came over to me with a guilty look on her face. She lowered her head for me and I patted her.