Part 4

The message was from Jay. He was my gay best friend. I quickly opened it and replied.

Jay: Hi y/n. Do you wanna go out tonight?

Y/n: Yeah sure. Where are we going?

Jay: Well there just opened a new gay bar that is very close to you. Maybe we can go there?

Y/n: I will have to ask my babysitter first.

Jay: Oh no. Just tell her your going to the blue bird cafe with a friend.

Y/n: Oky I will do that.

I turned my phone off and looked at Dua. She noticed me staring and smiled.

Dua: What?
Y/n: My friend asked me to go with him to the blue bird cafe. Is that okay?
Dua: Oky sure. Did you safe my number?
Y/n: Not yet.
Dua: Do it and send me a message before you go. So that I have your number aswel.
Y/n: Oky I will.

I saved her number as babysitter and I sended her a meme about a babysitter. She laughed when she got it and gave me the thumbs up. I went upstairs to get ready. So I quickly took a shower and dressed.

This was my fit

I messaged jay back saying that I can go

I messaged jay back saying that I can go. He told me that he is already on his way to pick me up. I grabbed my purse and went down to wait for him. Dua stared at me.

Y/n: Take a pic. It will last longer.
Dua: I love that fit.
Y/n: Thanks Dua 😁

Jay always honks once and then twice so that I know it's him. I quickly went out of the door and got inside his car. We then drove off.

Jay: So y/n how's it going?
Y/n: Going great.
Jay: Oh no hunny that's code that everything is wrong. What's up?

I told him everything and he was in total shock. I just giggled cause I didn't know what to do.

Jay: You know what helps me relax is my vape.
Y/n: You know for someone who enjoys weed, I've never tried it before.
Jay: Here try mine.

I took a pull and it was nice. I also got what vapers call "Headrush". It felt amazing.

Jay: You enjoyed that I see?
Y/n: Yeah I did. Where can I get myself one?
Jay: Il get you one now.
Y/n: Thanks Jay.

We quickly stopped at a vapery and Jay got me one and I got us some energy drinks. I then thanked him and took a photo to send to Hailee.