Part 27

Dua and the rest started to cheer us on. We were dancing our asses off and having fun. I would always give Dua a smile when we looked at each other while I was dancing and she would return it happily. After the dance we got excited to more.

Y/n: Do you guys understand now?

Dua: Yeah.

Hailee: Let's all give Rasputin a try.

Y/n: That's a good one. Might be difficult for the others.

Dua: Wanna try me?

Y/n: Oh one hundred percent.

Dua: Move aside. Il do this

Hailee: We are warning you. It's not an easy one.

Hailee pressed play and Dua started to copy the dance. She was fine at first but then fell to her side. I immediately paused the video and picked her up.

Y/n: Are you okay?

Dua: My side hurts.

Y/n: Oky guys we are gonna call it a night. You guys can continue playing in hailee's room.

Anya: oky see you guys tomorrow. Sleep well.

Hailee: You heard the girl. Everyone to my room.

Sarah: See you guys tm.

Nicolene: I hope your hip is okay Dua.

Chloe: Let's continue this party bitches.

They all left and I was left with Dua still in my arms. She looked like she was in really bad pain.

Y/n: Are you okay Dua?

Dua: Il be fine.

Y/n: Can I get you some pain killers?

Dua: Yeah please.

Y/n: Can I first take you to bed?

Dua: Please.

I picked her up and she groaned in pain. I took her bridal style to our room and placed her down slowly. I then quickly grabbed the pain killers and some water. I handed it to her and also took out her PJs.

Y/n: May I dress you?

Dua: Yess you may.

Dua moved to the side and I pulled her shirt off. Does she sleep with a bra or not?

Y/n: Do you prefer the bra or not?

Dua: I don't sleep with my bra y/n 😂

Y/n: Just making sure.

I unclipped her bra and took it off. I didn't look at Duas boobs cause I felt like this was more important. I threw her shirt over her.

Y/n: Please tell you sleep with a pantie?

Dua: Yeah I do don't worry 😂

I took her shoes off and then her socks. I pulled her pants off and quickly placed her PJs on. I then tucked her into bed before getting my PJs.

Y/n: I'm gonna take a quick bath. You stay here and rest. Okay?

Dua: Thank you for taking care of me y/n. I don't know if il be able to ride with you tomorrow. I'm so sorry but my hip is really sore.

Y/n: Hey hey it's oky. Il think of something don't you worry. That's my job okay?

Dua: Thank you y/n. Thank you for knowing when to stop a mini party. Thank you for taking care of me while I'm hurt.

Y/n: It's my pleasure love. Rest up now

I gave her a kiss on the forehead but she pulled me down and kissed me. I kissed her back before leaving to go and take a bath. I opened the water for the bath to fill up and pulled out my phone. I decided to text my mom.