Part 17

Dua came back with Hailee and Sarah. Sarah stood outside while Hailee jumped into bed with me hugging me close.

Hailee: Come on get up. You and me have a lot of work to do.

Y/n: I know 😴

Dua: While you guys talk imma go downstairs and start breakfast.

Y/n: Thanks Dua 😊.

Dua left with Sarah to start making breakfast. That left me and Hailee still in my room.

Hailee: So do you want to go and check out the venue that you booked first or should we start with the road trip plans?

Y/n: Oky let's call it plan a and plan b. Plan a is venue and plan b is road trip.
That's code names for if we talk about it Infront of Dua and her friend.

Hailee: Noted but what do you want to do first?

Y/n: Shower, get dressed, eat and then decide 😂.

Hailee: Oms 😂 Go and shower then. Il pick out your outfit.

Y/n: Thanks haiz.

I stood up and immediately went to my shower. I undressed and started to shower. Hailee came inside and placed my outfit in the bathroom before leaving to go downstairs. After I washed my hair I climbed out and dried myself. I then got dressed.

The outfit.

The shoes

The shoes

While I got dressed I saw a bunch of hickeys

While I got dressed I saw a bunch of hickeys. That I can't remember. When did I get this? Who gave them to me? Dua will probably know so I quickly dried my hair and went downstairs. Dua was in the kitchen and the other two was in the living room. I immediately greeted Sarah before speed walking to Dua. She saw me and smiled.

Dua: You wash up nicely.

Y/n: Thanks Dua. I need to ask you something.

Dua: Sure what's up?

Y/n: Did you give me hickeys last night?

Dua: Can't you remember?

Y/n: Remember what?