Part 29

I quickly looked and I swerved out of the way before hitting a dog. What the hell? What is this dog doing out here in the middle of nowhere. I signaled for Dua that I'm going to stop. She gave me a thumbs up and I called her through my radio.

Y/n: I'm just gonna check up on the pup. We are five minutes away from our first stop. Il meet you guys there.

Dua: Okay see you there luvv.

Y/n: Talk later love.

I pressed decline and decided to call my mom.

Y/n: Hey mom.

Mom: Hi y/n. How's things there?

Y/n: It's fun. My bike can't go as fast as I want it to. Can you please send someone to bring my bike to me and take this one back.

Mom: I knew this would happen cause Dua is not riding with you. I already did. He is half n hour away from you guys.

Y/n: Thanks so much mom. I really mean it. You think of everything.

Mom: It's always my pleasure Hun.

Y/n: I have to go take a stray dog to the shelter. We are all meeting at this cafe so il talk to you later.

Mom: Oky good luck y/n. Talk later. Love you lots.

Y/n: Thanks mom. Love you more.

I took my helmet off after stopping. Now it's just me and the dog. It looked really scared and stayed a few feet away from me. I took my gloves off and let him smell me. He took a while to come close enough to smell me. He started wagging his tail and he was very cute. He was just very dirty but looked fine everywhere else. No bite marks and old wounds. I picked him up and placed him in my jacket. He was medium sized and barely made it in my jacket. He was very calm and I started my bike. I'm not taking him home. I'm gonna give him to the dog shelter that's near our stop. I sped up and went fast past the stop to go to the dog shelter and come back in time.

Duas pov

We arrived at the stop exactly like y/n said. In five minutes. I waited for her outside with Hailee. Hailee was checking her bike over and I saw y/n speed past. Maybe she missed the stop? Hailee saw aswel and ran inside. She came out and ran to Dan's bike. She got on and drive after her. What the hell is y/n doing?

Hailee pov

I saw y/n speed past and immediately went and grabbed Dan's keys. His bike is the fastest here and I sped up after her. I saw her and quickly caught up with her. I connected my mic with hers.

Hailee: You missed the stop.

Y/n: I know. You can go back il be there later. I'm just going to the dog shelter real quick.

Hailee: Why?

Y/n: I almost ran over a dog while we were driving. I'm just making sure he stays in a safe place.

Hailee: Y/n we are in the middle of nowhere. No one is gonna adopt him.

Y/n: Hailee go back. Il talk to them about this. It's not something you need to worry about.

Hailee: Dua is waiting for you.

Y/n: Here give her my card.

Y/n handed me her wallet. I took it and before I went back I asked her what she wanted. She said just a red bull will be nice. So I went back to Dua and the rest. Dan was standing with dua outside. It looks like they are fighting. What the hell! I stopped right Infront of him and he jumped back. I got off and took my helmet off to hear what the hell is going on.