Chapter 1- first day of school!!!

Monday morning were all school starting. Its my first day of school here in L.A and I'm very nervous and a little bit frightened coz no one would like me here.

At the entrance I saw many students,they are all beautiful,handsome and gorgeous exept me. They are all looking at me and I started to get nervous but I choose to just ignore them .

I was walking through the hallway finding my first class I was looking from side to side and to my map that they gave, when someone bump me.

Scott: aw...! ( I growl softly)

Mac: I'm sorry....! ( as he help me pick my things)

When he reached me I look at him, he has a smooth and shiny hair and his good looking too. But I wonder why he help me. Coz all good looking guys I know alway make and play fun of me.

Scott: I'm sorry I'm not looking at my path..! ( I apologized)

Mac: no! I'm sorry I bump you unintentionaly ( he said politely)

I just stand and nodded and thank the guy once again.

Scott: thank you... very much! ( I smiled on him)

He nodded with a smile. I walk away and continue what I'm doing when he called me......

Mac: hey!!.. fella! ( he yelled at me)

I turned around and look at him with a "WHAT" look.

Mac: are you looking for your class?

Scott: yes! ( as I run through him) why..?

Mac: what class? (As he raised his eyebrow)

Scott: room 11, math class- mr. Collin

Mac: your luky buddy. Coz that's my first class too! ( as he smile at me)

He put his arm around my neck and walk with me in our math class. He's very polite and kind coz usualy in this kind of situations people make me lost or make me embarassed in front of the crowd. But he is different.

Finally arrived in my first class but before I entered I read first the sign on the door to check that he's not fooling me.

Okay he's not fooling me

Mac: hey buddy ! Come in! Its mr. Collin's class look.

Scott : okay ( I enter to class with confidence)

The guy made me sit beside him and start asking me...

Mac: hey buddy your not telling me your name yet. What's your name?

Scott: I'm Scott... Scott Mahwey.

Mac: wow..! Nice name! But I'm Mac Johnson. But call me Mac.

He tapped my back and I smile on him but still wodering why he's so good to me. But now I will ask him now

Scott: Mac!... I'm sorry to ask this but its bothering me up to now. ( I said nervously)

Mac: sure. What is it?

Scott: are you just making fun of me?

Mac: no ..!

Scott: are you sure?

Mac: yes! Very sure!

....

Mac: what ? You think I'm one of those jocks, who think they're cool but they aren't .

I laughed and shook my head slightly .

The bell rang all the students got inside there respective classes I 'm looking at the door I'm watching the students comming in when I saw three pretty girls enter to the class they enter one by one the first girl was tall,white beautiful and look like arrogant. The second girl was also tall and white but not much white ,she is beautiful too and simple only.the third one is short, beautiful,and has a tan skin and beautiful eyes but she looks like arrogant too .