chapter 16- the swimming competion

Saturday morning, I'm packing all I need in my swimming coz this is the day that I've been waiting for . My first ever competition ! Yes !.
While packing my things I get to shower when suddenly I hearted some door bell so that I turned off the showed and wrap my lower body with my towel tightly ,opened the door and......

Scott: ahhhh..! How did you get here !.? ( I said while calming my self )

Kath: relax .! ( she said cool ) okay I'm ringing your door bell many time so that I just opened the door and straight up to here ,and now I'm here !

Scott: you surprised me so much .... ( as I walk back to shower )

I'm walking back to shower when Kath run through me and blocked the door and looking at my new body ..

Kath: wow ! I didn't noticed that your hot .. ( in a sexy tone )

She stand up straight and bite her lip then walk to me closer and closer having a sexy look . I'm looking at her and wondering what was she doing , then my heart started to beat fast and my whole body started to heat like I'm burning . She points her feet and goes upward and leaning her lips on mine . We almost kiss but suddenly my phone ring and ruin everything.

Kath : answer that damn phone ( in an angry but soft tone )

I walk and through my bed and answer my phone ...

Scott: hello ..?

Mac: Scotty ! Are you exited ?

Scott: yes .. why ?

Mac: what are you doing now ?

Scott: showering ,...

Mac : move faster coz the competition is starting earlier . So you better move faster and I pick you up as soon as possible ... bye ( and he hang up)

I run through the shower and move as fast as I can and dress up immediately .. then I hearted a " beep beep "

Scott: that's Mac !

Kath: why so early ?

I run as fast as I can and finally reach Mac ... with Kath...

Mac: come on ...!

I immediately open the door and ask Kath to come in.

Scott: Kath come !

She got in the car and Mac drove fast so that we can reach the school immediately .

We get off to the car and Mr. Collin was waiting on me and said ...

Mr. Collin : finally! I'm so glad you came . The competition is about to begin so hurry up . Go go go!

He push me to the locker room . I change my outfit into my black cycling shorts .
The announcer were calling all the players to start the program . I was walking when Jessica blocked my way ..

Jessica: Scott !

Scott: Jessica !

Jessica: um.... I just want to say sorry for leaving you two yesterday....I'm just ....just- ( I cut her )

Scott: you don't need .... to say sorry ( I smile )

Jessica: good luck ! ( as she smile )

She smile and then kiss me on cheeks . I got surprised and motivated as I walk throug the dash board . My heart is beat loud like I 'm in a jackhammer . I saw my friends even Lizzy was there cheering for me . I 'm so lucky to have them . The man said to us to position and after that the gun shoot and Iquickly jump . I swim faster as fast as a sports car I reached the end and I turned back and swim again . I noticed that two swimmers are heading on me so that I gave my all best to win it but he clearly first touch the plat form . I didn't with the first place but I end I second place .