chapter 29 - the competition ....

I open my eyes and then saw the celing I can't forget its Kath's cheer leading competition I get up slowly noticing the pain was almost gone at all. I head my self to the shower , its almost 3 days since my last shower so I rubbed my body smoothly ... when I was done and completely cleaned my body I straight to my closet ... the alarm just ring makes me remembering that I set it ...back to my closet I open it and then saw a shirt with a letter says "wear it !" It came from Kath ... I smile and then took some pants to match to it ..

After I that I finally went down stairs I saw mom preparing food ... I kiss her forehead and then she 's shocked ...

Mom : Scott , are you okay now ?

Scott : yes mom , um nothing hurt now ( I smile to her )

She tapped my head and then make me sit down so we can eat both ...its been a long time since we eat just together ...

Mom : Scott, are you going to school ?

Scott : yeah ! But there's no classes ... I just come to support my girlfriend ...she's a cheers leader co captain ...

Mom : that's good at least you can breath some fresh air outside .... and finally see your friends ....

I just nodded ... it was 8:00 the competition starts at 9:00 I'm not late but I need to go ... mom gave me her car keys then I drive ....

While in the road I hearted my phone ... its Mac ... I answer it ...

Scott : hello buddy !

Mac : hi ! Where are you now ?

Scott : on the road ! Why ?

Mac : oh ! I was just thinking if I will drive you to school ....

Scott : no need my mom lend me her car ...

Mac : Kay ! Bye !

Scott : bye !

I put the phone down and then went to Kath's house so maybe I can drive her to school ... I pulled down and get out side ... I knock on her door and she's already ready ...

Kath : I thought Mac will give you ride ...

Scott : I took moms car so I can drive you !

We walked to my car and then get inside . When she put her seat belt she said ....

Kath : but you already driving me crazy !!

Scott : your so funny ! ( I laugh )

The I started to drive ...

Kath : wait is you bruised are okay ? ( as she look so worried to me )

Scott : they don't hurt anymore ...

Kath : let me see ! ( she joked )

Scott : babe I'm driving ! ( I laugh )

I park my car on the parking lot ...open Kath's door get her things at the back seat and then took her hand and walk to the gym ...

While walking she move closer to me ... until I let go her hand and wrapped my arm around to her ... when we reach the gym we saw Lizzy already uniformed .... Kath straight to her I just sty where am I and looking around ...hoping to find some conversation .... at the corner I saw Jessica ... sitting alone ... I walked through her and sit beside her ...

Scott : can I sit with you ?

Jessica look upright and she just nodded ...

Jessica : are you alright now ? ( in a place tone )

Scott : yes ! But if there's something I'm worried about its you ....

Jessica : why me ?

Scott : your kinda avoiding me ...

Jessica : I didn't avoiding you ! I'm just ...... make sure Theresa's no trouble ....

Scott : why would there be trouble ??

Jessica : does Jackson's punch damage you head ...your just pretending that you didn't know ....of course Kath doesn't like me around you .... so go away ....

Scott : I wouldn't go away unless we be friends again ....

Jessica : but .... ( as she look straight at my eyes )

Tom : Jessica !

We look at tom ....

Scott : Tommy !! I miss you so much !! ( as I higher him )

Tom : me too friend ! ( as he hugged me back )

So the conversation goes and we spend a lot of time talking stuffs and I dit notice that the com portion was starting ...

Scott / Tom : go Jessica !!

I run through Kath ... she seems like not happy ... before they went to their beach I gave her a good luck hugged but she don't even smile I have a hint ...

Scott : I love you babe and good luck ! ( as I hugged her )

She didn't hugged me back I know there is something wrong ... I let her go and back to my seat ...

Scott : there's something wrong about Kath ...

Tom : maybe she saw you with Jessica ... your too close buddy ...

I look at her ... she's looking at me ... I gave her a flying kiss but she just ignore it ... there is wrong ....

Mac : what's wrong ? ( as he sit )

Scott : Kath was mad at me ...

Mac : talk to her later after this ...