chapter 13- Now I realized

Scott Alost gt puked and shocked .....

Scott: me ?!.....Kath ?!.....n-n-no...were just friends . ( he complained )

Jessica : but for Kath your not just a friend...

Scott got silent and thinking about it .....

Jessica: um...sorry ! Scott . I'm very very very sorry ( she apologized )

Scott: no ! Its alright .

Jessica nod and later on she got crumps .....

Jessica: a-a-aw ...... ( as she touched her legs )

Scott look at her and immiditely come and help his friend ...

Scott: Jessica ...!

Jessica: I'm alright its just a crumps .....

Scott: are you sure ? ..... come sit I will massage it .

Jessica come sit and Scott massage her legs , she felt comfortable . While looking at Scott her heart beats fast and felt strange . Scott loo at her and ask ....

Scott : is it okay now ?

Jessica: yeah ! It sets better now , thanks. ( as she smile )

Scott nod and Jessica stand , when she stand her balance lost and fall , but Scott immediately caught her .Scott 's hands was entangled on Jessica's waist , while her hands are entangeled on Scott's neck . Their nose and forehead touched and her heart started to beat fast like a jackhammer . Accidentally Kath was walking around to visit Scott coz his 20 minutes late from their hang out .

Kath: Scott ...!! ( in a Shocked tone )

Scott/Jessica: Kath....!

Scott : Kath ...? Ahhh ! I forgot we sopouse to watch a movie at ... ( as he look at his watch ) oh my God ..! I'm 20 minutes late !

Kath : now I know why your late ...coz your with her

He hold off Jessica .

Kath: but I canceled it , coz I'm no in the mood now. . (In an angry but soft tone )

But Scott is still upset coz he forgot Kath . Jessica got ashamed.

Jessica: um Scott ! I'm gonna go home now .. ( as she walk )

Jessica walk but still can't , she lost her balance again and Scott got her again .

Scott: I think you can't walk . ( In a concerned to )

Jessica stand straight and Scott was guiding her .

Kath: um... I think she can ... ! She is just acting ..!

Jessica turned to her and give a death glair and bolted to Scott and walk alone .

Scott: what did you do !?

Kath: isn't it ovious ? She walk away !

Scott: no! You said something ! That made her felt bad ...! Whats wring with you ?

Kath: okay ! Okay ! I'm not comfortable when you are with her !

Scott: why !?....Your not even my girlfriend !

Kath got hurt and run away . But Scott was still confused .

Kath run away to her home through her room, and Jessica heared her crying going up stairs.
Jessica and Kath were step sisters but not too close to each other . But she care about Kath always even if Kath is being so mean to her . Jessica walk through pKath's room.

Kath: why are you here ?! Hu hu hu hh ( while crying )

Jessica: I'm just saying sorry . Coz because of mw you and Scott got argued .

Kath: you don't care !

Jessica : Kath ..! Tell me . Are you in love with Scott ?

Kath: of course not ! Why should I fall I love with a nerd ?! Girls like me don't loved them !

Jessica: so if your not in loved with Scott ! Why are you two are always with each other and spreading the news all over the school that his your boyfriend ?

Kath remain silent , Jessica got furious and said ...

Jessica: Kath if your just using Scott ? Stop it ! Okay !

Kath look at her with a confused face .....

Jessica: okay ! Its obvious that Scott didn't tell you his past love .

Kath: what !? Scott has a girlfriend before ? ( in a shocked tone )

Jessica: yes . And that girl just used him to back her ex and got passed on their test . That girl hirt him so mush , So that his heart was closed for any relationships coz his afraid to be hurted again . So if you have some concious , stop your plan . ( as she leaved )

Kath felt sorry for Scott and think of him . And realize that if her plan continues , she will broke him so much.

KATH'S P.O.V

No ! I need to stop this .This plan is over , I quit . I 'm just wasting my time , besides Scott didn't love me , sad to say but I failed .

But what am I gonna do ? Lizzy will be mad at me if I tell her I quit and Jackson will never come back to me . No! It time to grow up choose wisely .

I'm so confused what am I gonna do ? But . ahhhh.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

In thinking Kath fell a sleep ... but in the other side Scott can't sleep thinking about Jessica .

Scott: ahh.... poor Jessica . How is she now ? Gonna call her!? ( he said to him self ). No ... I think she's asleep . ( he reply to him self )

Scott fell asleep thinking about Jessica .

Looks like Scott is starting to like Jessica , but how about Kath ..?

TOMORROW ......

Kath was walking through Lizzy's house to talk to her , when suddenly Lizzy saw her .

Lizzy: Kath !

Kath: Lizzy ! I'm on my way on your home !

Lizzy : yeah..! Why .?.

Kath: I have something to tell you ...

Lizzy: what is it ?

Kath: I'm quitting on Scott ..

Lizzy: why ?

Kath: coz yesterday Jessica told me something about Scott's past and your right he has a phobia in love..

Lizzy: why are you so curious about ?

Kath: coz ...! I think its not right.

Lizzy: when did you find that wrong ? When on the first place you know you will hurt him .....

Kath: yah ... I know that and now I'm reggreting , I wanna correct all my mistakes now ... and---... ( she is cut of buy Lizzy )

Lizzy: wait ..? I'm so confuce . Your never like that before . Before you don't care if you hurt someones feelings , but now your .... being good . What happen to you ?!

Kath: and that is my second problem . Me too was so surpriced about my self . Scott has a thing that can make someone turn different ..... what should I gonna do ?

Lizzy: I don't know? But I think its better for you to stay away from him first. ( she advice )