chapter 8- my mission

Oh ! My ! God ! I almost forgot I have a task to do. I must court miss Swam for Mr. Collin. I need to talk to Mr. Collon right now.
I walk through Mr. Collin's office to talk to him when a group of cheerleader girls blocked my way.

Kristine : hey ! Mahwey. Stop ( she ordered )

I got confused when Kath showed up and said....

Kath: why you didn't pick me at my house earlier ? ( is an angry tone )

Scott: um...... ( in a nervous tone )

Before I speak sh it me off .....

Kath: your my boyfriend now! And you should do your responsibilities! ( she said angryly )

I got surprised when she said all those words. This could not be happen please .

Scott: what..? ( I said nervously )

Kath: girls you can leave now ! ( she ordered ) your such a blind . You should jump now in giggleness coz your very lucky! Are you an alien ?

Scott: what ...? ( in a nervous tone )

Kath: your smart but you can't understand ! Please stop pretending ! .....I know their is a thing that stopping you !...tell it to me ( she ordered )

She got suspisious, should I tell her ? No!

Scott: nothing just please give me my way coz I really need to talk to Mr. Collin right now I need to talk to him . I have a mission . Please !!! ( I begg her )

Kath: what is your mission ?

Scott: if I tell it to you can you do it for me ? ( I said irritatedly )

Kath: if I said yes can you become my boyfriend ?

Scott: maybe yes! ( as I run away )

I got irritated to Kath That I never thought that I can do. I felt bad coz I'm very mean. I enter to Mr. Collin's office but his not there . I felt bad ana little bit upset to Kath coz if she only give me way and not argue with me I should talking to him rigth now.
Its end of the day and I 'm going home right now coz I'm really tired but Kath blocked my way say....

Kath: hey ! ( she yelled at me )

Scott: what...! ( I said nervously )

Kath: you should going and taking me home with me always !

Scott: yeah !and I should talk to Mr. Collin and fix my problem if you didn't argue with me! ( I said angryly )

I left her alone the street coz I'm very tired to argue with her again..