chapter 7 - No ! No ! No !

SCOTT'S P.O.V.

I'm on my room looking at the celling imagining all the happenings a while ago .

Scott: no! no! no! No! It can't be happen no not now. Scott you must avoid her or else you will be broken hearted again when the time comes ( I said to my self ) but its so weird last few day she was snobing me and didn't even want to talk to me, but now she is always with me . I should find reason why ( I said to my self )

But I already love her , and I think that's a problem but It feels so right when we kiss like were the only people in the word and when I'm with her my heart jumps .

I'm like a bee mumbling on the celling when I decided to talk to my friends ...

Scott: oh my gosh ! I need some advice . What if I talk to Mac and Jessica I've never see them since Kath is with me . No I will just talk to them tomorrow ( I said to my self )

I immidietly fell a sleep .... tent-tent-tent said the alarm I immidietly got up and stretch and work out a little bit . I was looking at the mirror I'm looking at my slim and bone with skin body coz I 'm very thin .

Scott: oh ! Poor body ( as I shook my head side to side and felt awkward) I think I should go to gym ....but ....ah what ever.

.........TIME SKIPPED..........

Its lunch time and I 'm finding Mac or Jassica when I saw Mac his buying lunch as I run through him and said....

Scott: hey Mac!

Mac: Scott! Long time no see ! I heared you and Kath are having some good time ( he said so happy )

Scott: that's why I'm here . She is always with me and always make me uncomfortable even though I'm avoiding her ! . ( I said while were walking through our table )

Mac : and that it ! That's what are you thinking about ?..

Scott: yeah ....

Mac : man your so lucky! Many boys are chasing at her and you !your just avoiding her ! Are you insane I thought you have a crush on her ?

Scott: yes . But ..... I'm avoiding my feelings to her ....coz...you know, my past ?

Mac : you have some point .

As we sat on the table and Jessica just sit with us. Jessica look so sad today ....

Mac: hey Jess ! Uhh.. why so sad ?

Jessica: me... nothing ! Hi Scott long time no see ! I heared..... you and Kath..... are having.... some ....good time... yesterday ( she said while her voice is lowering )

I remain silent when someone just sit beside Jessica ...

Tom : hey guys!

Mac/Jessica: hey tommy!

I look at him and his the man who saw me and Kath at the clinic . I try to hide my self when I realize he is looking at me
.
Tom: wait a second its you ! ( as he pin point at me ) yeah its you !

Mac: his who?

Jessica: did you two already meet or know each other ?

Tom: no we met at the clinic where him and Katherina Jones are making out .

I almost spit all the food inside my mouth, very shocked ....

Jessica: what ? ( she exclaimed in anger )

Mac: hey girl easy ( as he try to calm down her )

Scott: no ! Its just Kath . She just pretended that we are making out but not really . I promise ( as I raised my right hand )

Jessica calm down her self when she heared my explanation.the lunch time ends and all students went to there respected classes.