chapter 39 - birthday gift

Scott's P. O.V.

I was driving to work ... with the radio on I was listening to some music and drinking coffee to relieved my drowsiness I didn't sleep well last night coz Lucy keep pushing me to date her classmate ... but I don't want my heart still not ready for any relationship ...

I parked my car and gather my things ... I went inside ... the restaurant was still empty but later when we open its gonna be full again ... I dressed up in my uniformed ... among all I was the only one who wear black coat with white bottoms , white gauntlet , placket ... and I wear semi-fitted black slacks .... and black sneakers with white midsol ... and a long hat .. ofcaorse black ... my co workers are here so I was the only one to wait ... they are now working coz we will open a 10 am ...

I started to check on their cooking ... and later on cook my dish ... its the best selling ... and always sold out ... some people just come here just to see me ... I'm not that arrogant but this true ... and I was the closest to the owner ...

Mr. Levick was a kind old french-Spanish he started to run this restaurant since 1985 at the age of 25 . Someday I will have my own restaurant ... that's why some people are jealous at me ... so they always hit on me and bullied ... god !! Until now I still bullied ... I never tell this to Mr levick but some of my co workers telling him ... thank you to my kind co workers .

Its time to open the restaurant ... gosh many people are already outside ... waiting for us to open ...its gonna be a long day again ...

................................

It was 6:00 and 30 minutes to go before my worked is done ... I'm so very tired but happy .... I sat first and rest for a while .... later on my phone buzz ... it was Jessica she

Jessica : can you please pick me at the studio .... <3

Scott : sure ! But after my duty ...

She wants me to pick her .... what occasion was it now ... oh !! I almost forgot its her birthday ... and I don't have my gift yet ... I need to go ....

Scott : um magenta ?

Magenta : yes ,Scott ?

Scott : can you please be the incharge now ... I really need to go ... its just 30 minutes ... please ...

Magenta : okay ... but ... you do me a favor ...

Scott : what is it ?

Magenta : buy this thins at the drugstore .... I don't have my money right now ... but I'm gonna pay you as soon as I et it ...

Scott : sure !

I took the list and run to the lockers ... I imiidietely dressed up ... I run to my car and drove to the mall ...I don't know what to buy so ...I need to think ... I run to the mall ... to the cosmetics .... maybe- .... no ! She loved stuff toys ... so I went the toy shop ... my eyes catches up by a teddy bear with a heart ...that says ... I love you .... I took it and bought it .. now I'm on my way to the studio ... when I stop she's going out ... so I immidietly jump and run to her ... I was gasping ...

Scott : je-jessica ! Ha...happy .... birth-day !

she smile and laugh at me ... its embarrassing ...

Jessica : why your so breathless?

Scott : coz ... ( I change my mind ) no need ...

Jessica : thank you !

Scott : so what place ?

Jessica : I was planning to eat at your restaurant ... but I change my mind ... I just wanna go home ...

She's so incredible ... I thought were going out ... but its great ... I was tired ... then . My phone buzz again ... it was tommy ...