chapter 27 - Jackson's plan

Jackson is his room very angry on Scott while looking at his photo with Kath ... he can't believed that Kath broke up with him just for Scott . He can't accept Kath choose a worthless nerd aside of him , who has everything ...

Jackson : Kath you Can't do this to me ! I'm Jackson Miller ! I have everything ! But you choose a worthless nerd than me ! Scott Mahwey you will pay for this ! ( as he tear in to pieces the picture )

Jackson was planning for beating Scott after School tomorrow ....

Tomorrow morning ....

Scott was called at the prinsipals office ... he knows that its all about yesterday ...

When he enters the room he saw Jackson who's looking very bad at him .

Principal Mayer : you boys are beating each other yesterday .

Scott : sir his the only one who punch me ! I didn't punch back .

Jackson : coz your a worthless weak nerd !

Principal Mayer : boys stop ! Okay ... according to the students who saw the incedent you Mr. Miller was the one who punch and Mr. Mahwey with no reason and he didn't punch back ...so as a punishment you gotta clean the boys stall after class ...

Jackson : but prinsipal Mayer! That's to much !

Principal Mayer : that's not enough for a punishment , so you should be thanking god ....

Jackson was like a bull in angriness . His looking at Scott like he will gonna kill him ... Scott got worried and scared about his security and safetyness so he leave ....

Scott : um...principal Mayer can I leave now ? ( almost shaking )

Principal Mayer : sure . You both can leave .....

Scott's P.O.V

I was so nervous and scared .oh my god I think I'm shaking ....my hand is so cold and pail . While walking through the door I can see at the side if my eyes that his still looking bad at me ....when I open the door I saw Kath she 's very pail and looks like worried ...

When she first saw me she quickly fly her arms into my neck and the whole nervous and scareness have all gone , I can breath smoothly now and my hands became warm . I hugged her back and kiss her head . But suddenly Someone bump me so me and Kath almost lost our balance and I know that its Jackson ..when I look at him his still looking bad at me my feeling get back but Kath comfort me ...

Kath : its okay . Baby its okay ( and she kiss me )

I can't kiss back coz I'm still shaking ....but her love was there at my heart ... she broke the kiss then she bigger me , I look again to Jackson then his looking furiously at us .... I my fear starts to get higher ...

Kath : Scott your shaking !

Scott : n-n-n-no i-i-im f-fine ...

Kath : are you sure ?

I just nodded and then walked to my next class . In my history class Kath was in there and she sat at my side , to make sure I'm okay ...
But I think she's really worried about me , but I can't help it ....

After class .........

I'm afraid to went home coz I know that Jackson will beat me as long as I left the school...but I was very much worried to Kath coz I really bother her ...

Kath : um... do you want me to stay in your house ? Your really scared ..

I nodded coz I really want her to be at my side ... we just walked to breath some air coz I can't breath the whole time I'm shaking in fear ..
While walking I keep my self feeling good and better and better ...