chapter 15- time to get back

I'm walking through the hallway when, Kath walk with me but this time she is much closer to me .

Scott: hey..! ( then I started to get awkward )

Kath: its been a long time ..huh ! ( as she wrap her arms I mine )

Scott: long time ? But its only a day before .... remember ? ( as I wiggle my arms )

Kath: for me its a long long time when I ain't around you ( as she put it back )

Scott: Kath please .... you make me  uncomfortable .. ( I complained )

Kath: Scott please ...! Just let me be so sweet to you just this time ...

I just let her .. but in other side of me I loved it ..

........break time .......

I was sitting on a table while finnishing my assignment when...

Kath: hi Scott ...!

Scott: hi ..! ( as I look at her )

When I turned around our nose touched , I look at it then to her eyes . They are brown and shining with the stars . She bite her lower lip then look at mine and giggled . She started to get more closer and closer until my back touch my seat , her lips almost touched mine , when ......

Tom : Scott ..! ( while running ) ohh... ! ( as he looked at us )

We are interrupted by Tom AGAIN .... Kath got irritated again but not much than before.
Kath pulled away and rolled her eyes to Tom ...

Tom : did I interrupted you two..?

Kath: what do you think .?! ( in a embarrass tone )

Tom: I'm sorry ... but I think my friend don't want to hear my new news ...about his swimming competition. ( in a teasing tone )

Scott : what is it ..! ( as I stand Immidietly )

Tom: It says that you are competing to the district swimming competition this communing Saturday ...

Scott: really ..!? ( I exclaimed )

Tom: yeah ,,!!!

Scott: yes ..! ( As I kiss Tom in the cheecks )

.....Friday afternoon.......

Mr. Collin called me for our practice to the swimming competition . I went to our practice with Jessica , Mac and Tom

Mr.Collin: hey Scott ! Are you exited ?

Scott: I'm so exited but I'm so nervous too...

Mr. Collin: don't worry , its just in first time ...sooner you will just feel it like its just an ordinary day.

I nodded as I headed to my locker room , I change my outfit then go.

Mr.Collin : Scott...! Take of your shirt ...!

Scott: no!!! .....the last time I took if my shirt you all laugh at me ,!

Mr. Collins: okay ! No will laugh . Just show to your slim body and swim ....okay ( he said calmly )

I took of my shirt ....

Mr. Collin : wow ! ( in a very surprised expression ) are you kidding me !?
( as he drops his jaw )

Jessica: how could you guys changed him ( in a shocked tone )

Tom and Mac clap to each other and smile to Jessica..

Scott: sir !

Mr. Collin : no ..go ahead ! ( he ordered softly )

So that I swim and swim until I get better and better...and after that I say good bye to Mr. Collin and went home tired but happy .

Mr. Collin : wait Scott ... I curious how did you change your body into that ?

Scott: um... don't know ...just work out ...!

As I went home with my friends .... while walking Tom talks about what happen the other day ..

Tom: so Scott ! How were you and Kath ! ?

Scott: um.. were okay ..!

Tom: okay..?! Just that ...!?

Scott: what do you want me say .?

Tom: that you were dating ,!

Jessica: dating ..?....who's dating ..?

Tom : Scott ...!

Jessica : Scott !...? ( in a dissapointed voice ) who's your dating ...? ( as she pretended she was okay )

Scott: nothing ..!

Mac: nothing .? I heared you and Tom were talking about Kath ..!

Tom: okay ...okay .. I 'll tell it ..?I saw Scott and Kath were making out at the table .. last Thursday

Scott: that's not making out ..! Its just an accident ,,! I turn around and our face connect to each other ...and....and...and ..!

Mac: and...

Scott: she trys to kiss me ..

Tom: you got it ...you finally said it ...

And we noticed that Jessica was not around ....