chapter 22- jealous friends

Scott's P.O.V.

I'm walking in the hallway when I saw Mac in his locker .

Scott: hey Mac !

Mac : oh! Scott! I thought you forget us.

Scott: why ?

Mac : coz your always with your girlfriend . And you never told us that you and her already a couple .

Scott: I know . And I 'm sorry . I was so busy in our PDA , I forgot you guys !

Mac: its okay now ! Our friend are will be very happy !

We walk through the lunch table , Tom quickly run through me for a hug but Jessica stay and take off her eyes on me . My smile lost and walk through her and ask .

Scott: hey ! What's the problem ? ( I ask her gentle )

She is still . But I move through her sight and did it again

Scott: Jess ! IQ could apologize if I did something wrong if your not telling me ! ( as I yelled gently )

For the first time she look at me and said ...

Jessica: its about you ! Scott Mahwey ! I thought we are your friends here . And I know that friends don't keep a secret on each other .

Scott: what secret ? Is it about Kath !?

Jessica: yes ! Because when you and her began couple you always don't have time for us !

Scott: are you jelous ?

Jessica: no ! I-i-" never ! ( as she blush while shattering )

Scott: I'm sorry if I'm giving much time in my girlfriend than you guys , I didn't mean it . But next time I will budget my time to balance on you guys ! ( as I hugged them all )

AFTER A FEW MINUTES ........

I stand to my locker to put some stuff and then when I close the door i'm surprised with my girlfriend .

Scott: hey Kath !

Kath: where are you ! I've been finding you all time .

Scott: I'm with my friends !

Kath: your friends ?

Scott: yeah ! Mac , Tom , and Jessica !

Kath: Jessica !? Why are you friends with that girl ?

Scott: I'm friends with her since we are not together !

Kath: but I hate her coz I know she is in love with you !

Scott: Jessica ? In love with me ? No! She never !

Kath: all students know it except than you ! Scott ! Wake up !

Scott: but she is my friend !

Kath: she is using your friendship to develop your feelings with her ! Scott you need to stay away from her before our relationship devastate

She walk through me and hugged me so tight , after I realize it I hugged her tight lovingly .

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

In the other side Jessica is peeking on the side of the lockers and she heared all their conversation . She run away while tears are falling but s suddenly she accidentally knock the lockers before she run away .Kath and Scott got broke with there hugging . Scott run through where the noise is come from , but when he take a sight he saw nothing .